No announcement yet.

Stromung cat back Group Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure we will get 2 or 3 more participants.

Comment

I reached out to Scott again today via the website. Thank you again for putting everything together Stan!
      sigpic84 325e

Comment

Interested! Is there a sound difference in single wall vs dual perforated?

Comment

Originally posted by Cream View Post
          Interested! Is there a sound difference in single wall vs dual perforated?
          I am not sure, send email to Scott4stromung (see their website)

Comment

I am interested. Got a 325i. How much would these go for with the group buy?

Comment

I have a 87 (early) 325is I would love to put one of these one... how do I get in?

Comment

Originally posted by JehTehsus View Post
                I have a 87 (early) 325is I would love to put one of these one... how do I get in?
                JehTehsus Rockonp04 - please go to page one. Pretty sure we ar uptown 10 now and I will email Scott.

Comment

October 30th
                  Just connected with Scott from Stromung. scott4stromung@gmail.com
                  Everyone needs to go to the website and place their order.
                  He will communicate directly with you from here on out.
                  Not, he customarily does not respond immediately but he will get to you.
                  So, follow the instructions on the website and be sure to mention th eR3vLimited Group Purchase to get your discount.
                  Although the Engineering marvels coming out of Bavaria are known as "The Ultimate Driving Machines," there are still areas that can benefit from further refinement. The exhaust system is one of those...

Comment

Just sent my order.

thanks!

Comment

I talked to Scott today, he says he has 8 orders so far and he's ready to go when we get 2 more.
                      sigpic84 325e

Comment

Originally posted by 808ETA View Post
                        I talked to Scott today, he says he has 8 orders so far and he's ready to go when we get 2 more.
                        OK, who has yet to order???mach schnell Nekro-DtoF
                        pj29Cream Baggedvert Mike36 dchunggg 89is808ETA Rockonp04 JehTehsus

Remember, got to the Stromung website and state R3vLimited Group Buy to get the discount

Comment

I ordered on the website, haven't heard from Scott.
                          Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                          If you actually stay within your budget, you are not a true car enthusiast. True story.

Comment

I ordered, but didn't hear back.

Comment

I have also placed an order, but haven't heard anything

Comment

He never responded to my emails however when I called him on the phone he said that he received my email.
                                sigpic84 325e

Comment

Working...
                                X