Stromung cat back Group Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pj29 View Post

Great, thanks. Do you know, are the straps for the muffler still needed or is it hung from hangers on the Stromung?
    The upper factory muffler straps are used for mounting. You can discard/save the lower portion of the factory straps if you ever revert back to stock.

Comment

Who wants to take the lead on the next group buy?
      Basically cut and paste from the first page (as I did when I took it over from the last guy who orchestrated a group buy)
      Like the last guy, I have done it a couple times and no longer have a need to get a discount on one for myself.
      It is not a difficult task, simply start a new thread and update as needed.
      Who ever take the lead has a clear roadmap and will be rewarded with a great price.
      Just email Scott and confirm that he will still honor the same price for 10+ in the next group.

Comment

Isn't it much smaller than the original muffler?

How does it compare to Supersprint?

Comment

Same size as original cat back system. The shop that does work on my E9 and E30 recommends Stromung

Comment

So IF I were to agree to orchestrate this next group buy, you all need to go back through the thread and READ. There are samples of pictures, copious instructions and even video with sound.
            That said you all are about half way to the minimum of 10 in the group

1. onesecond
            2. DrtyE30
            3. prisonerofdoom83
            4. ElRico_e30
            5. Longboardmtk
            6. TwinScroll 318 is
            7. SOneThreeCoupe 325i
            8. Superstang7 325i
            9. MoreMayhem
            10. Toowav 325i
            11. Dnaspazz 325i
            12. projectJTv4 325i
            BINGO

I will update this list as more names come in.
            Last edited by Stan; 04-12-2021, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Well I'm still game! Also thanks, as life has thrown a hardball this year beyond just covid.

Comment

PM sent, throw me on for a 318is 3" slash cut tip. Shipping to Vancouver BC area. eh.

Comment

Originally posted by TwinScroll View Post
                  PM sent, throw me on for a 318is 3" slash cut tip. Shipping to Vancouver BC area. eh.
                  All of the specifics occur when we get to 10 and you place an order as directed.
                  You will go to the Stromung website

Comment

Add me for a 325i, please.
                    1990 325i/4/5, 1992 240SX, 1995 RRC, 1998 M3/4/5

Comment

add me please 325i

Comment

I’ve already been talking with Scott about a new catback for my cabrio and noticed this thread today. I guess add me to the list as well if having already been in contact with Scott doesn’t invalidate me or something.

MM

Comment

Put me down for a 325i double wall dual tip, perforated straight

Comment

Below you will see a message from Scott at Stromung:

"just instruct them to submit their order on the site and put in the notes below "Stanley GB" and that is how the group buy is forming so you wont have to be involved. I will email each person after that with the details of the"

Thanks,

Comment

I put an order in before you mentioned it was open again but I just wrote “R3v group buy”, is that okay or should I email him directly?

Comment

Stan Order placed, thanks a ton for setting this up!

Comment

Working...
                                X