Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIIRTY-30
    replied
    Installed super easy; Worked first time. Put 80 miles on my car since I purchased it. Feels like such a luxury to be able to have a working OD instead of having to rely on my old 13 button OBC to give me an "estimate"..

Keep up the good work guys!

Leave a comment:

• myfirst325
    replied
    Just read the thread and will order tomorrow. Just need to determine which cluster I have moto or vdo. I saw on another thread that the description on the face isnt necessarily accurate.

Leave a comment:

• davesmystery
    replied
    I bought mine off ebay without the discount as well, but they were super helpful and they work perfectly. I made sure the spacers were inserted correctly (I used their business card as a sort of feeler gauge) and then tested it by rotating the gears for a while (but then I obviously put it back to the correct mileage).

Their video helped immensely with getting the E1 gear off and putting everything back together. It's an easy project that anyone can do, there's really no more excuse for broken odometers with this inexpensive kit. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• dougsic
    replied
    Review submitted.

Installed the gears a year ago and still working perfectly. Thank you for a great product and an equally good tutorial.

Leave a comment:

• garagistic
    replied
    To everyone who has tried our odometer gears (or any of our products) we would really appreciate your feedback/reviews/opinions.

We would appreciate it if you went to store.garagistic.com, found the product you purchased and left a review under the review tab. We would really appreciate it! Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• elbrack
    replied
    Found my answer. Great product btw!
    Last edited by elbrack; 08-11-2013, 05:19 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• garagistic
    replied
    All orders shipped! Tracking numbers sent too.

Leave a comment:

• Ginsterman98
    replied
    Just bought mine, thanks for not ripping people off! Great deal!

Leave a comment:

• ELVA164
    replied
    I bought these without the discount because I didn't do my research....but they were still reasonably priced and the gears are working great. Recommended!

Leave a comment:

• JTDay
    replied
    Just installed mine a few days ago and working great

Leave a comment:

• nmlss2006
    replied
    Uh, sir, the set of gears has been available for $80 (if not less) for a VERY long time. Garagistic's price is great, but if you were paying $150 for gears, whoever was doing the buying didn't look very hard.

Leave a comment:

• redsubdivisions
    replied
    Installed mine earlier this year. Still working great to this day.

Leave a comment:

• garagistic
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwextremeguy View Post
    WOW!!! Holy SHIT!! Are you kidding me? Garagistic, (excuse my language) $20-30 dollars for just the gears, that is stealing them with a evil grin :). I remember over 10 years ago when I was working at a independant bmw repair shop there was a vendor that the shop used for fixing clusters and he charged us over $100 to $150 for just the gears to install them in cluster or any repairs was $250 plus.So when I had a car I bought and fixing small things to sell I would fix the cluster myself. And the owner of the shop saw me doing it. And I seemed to be the only one able to work on them at the shop so I had the upper hand. I had my precision Snap-On screwdriver set that I used and still have it to this day and tinker a little on the clusters parting them out and saving any euro faces or indicator warning pieces for my collection in tool chest. It was so bad with pricing from the outside vendor, that the shop asked me to start doing them myself and I would go to salvage yards to find whatever cluster I could and piece them together and I would do the whole set up for $150.00 Gears and labor of installing them at the price. So what you are selling is a bargain!!! I am so glad I know you are on here. Please email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com. I am intrested in vendor or wholesale pricing as I have a bmw parts/car project business license and I would be intrested in multiple sets, Of VDO and motometer. So I can start fixing them for some of my customers and 2 bmws shops that I deal with and know very well. issues or no issues from what people may say, those look to be better then oem and a steal of a price! Just from the prior knowledge and exsperiance I have with this area over a 20 year spand. BMWEXTREMEGUY SHAWN
    PM sent.

Leave a comment:

• bmwextremeguy
    replied
    WOW!!! Holy SHIT!! Are you kidding me? Garagistic, (excuse my language) $20-30 dollars for just the gears, that is stealing them with a evil grin :). I remember over 10 years ago when I was working at a independant bmw repair shop there was a vendor that the shop used for fixing clusters and he charged us over $100 to $150 for just the gears to install them in cluster or any repairs was $250 plus.So when I had a car I bought and fixing small things to sell I would fix the cluster myself. And the owner of the shop saw me doing it. And I seemed to be the only one able to work on them at the shop so I had the upper hand. I had my precision Snap-On screwdriver set that I used and still have it to this day and tinker a little on the clusters parting them out and saving any euro faces or indicator warning pieces for my collection in tool chest. It was so bad with pricing from the outside vendor, that the shop asked me to start doing them myself and I would go to salvage yards to find whatever cluster I could and piece them together and I would do the whole set up for $150.00 Gears and labor of installing them at the price. So what you are selling is a bargain!!! I am so glad I know you are on here. Please email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com. I am intrested in vendor or wholesale pricing as I have a bmw parts/car project business license and I would be intrested in multiple sets, Of VDO and motometer. So I can start fixing them for some of my customers and 2 bmws shops that I deal with and know very well. issues or no issues from what people may say, those look to be better then oem and a steal of a price! Just from the prior knowledge and exsperiance I have with this area over a 20 year spand. BMWEXTREMEGUY SHAWN
    Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 11-10-2012, 05:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• garagistic
    replied
    Originally posted by blackhawkimpact View Post
    Mine does the same. Works on and off. Haven't had time to check what's wrong.
    Check the spacer distance, it cannot be pushing down on the gear. Let us know if this is the issue, if not, we will make it right.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X