X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• berlow94
    replied
    Originally posted by knuklehead92 View Post
    I will be selling mine soon if any one interested... only has 60 miles on them. why I'm selling? I am doing a chassis swap so i wont be needing them any more.

Empty your mailbox, you have no room for PM's.
    I want the axles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• knuklehead92
    replied
    I will be selling mine soon if any one interested... only has 60 miles on them. why I'm selling? I am doing a chassis swap so i wont be needing them any more.

Leave a comment:

• redsubdivisions
    replied
    If there is a second group buy, I am down as well. These bullshit "new" axles from Autozone and other parts places are not taking the heat and abuse from my M20 on drag slicks.

Leave a comment:

• berlow94
    replied
    Definitely in for a set of axles if there is a group buy!

Leave a comment:

• FLG
    replied
    Hoepfully this goes though tried replying the other day,

Originally posted by catuned View Post
    The inner and outer metal joins are upgraded.
    This came about from frustration. We got tired of blowing up differentials and axles on our S2002 car with just 405hp. So with plans on going over 700hp we had to do something. These are very close to the porsche axles but still retain the same size. The shafts are thicker and are 4340 Ch. Ends are upgraded with better metal internally.

Leave a comment:

• gotaloveRWD
    replied
    Soo I heard group hug and came running!
    I plan on going over 5 so I don't want to keep replacing snapped axles
    So I'm in if you make this happen

Leave a comment:

• FLG
    replied
    They use the same joints

This came about from frustration. We got tired of blowing up differentials and axles on our S2002 car with just 405hp. So with plans on going over 700hp we had to do something. These are very close to the porsche axles but still retain the same size. The shafts are thicker and are 4340 Ch. Ends are upgraded with better metal internally.

Leave a comment:

• FLG
    replied
    You use the same inner,

Leave a comment:

• knuklehead92
    replied
    I attended an autox with the s52 powered 2002 w/255 tire, the e30 ca tuned axles handled them like a champ! Launched it everytime.

Leave a comment:

• Randy2400
    replied
    Putting mine on next week, I'll have 600whp by next month and will be drag racing hopefully they don't break.

Leave a comment:

• knuklehead92
    replied
    Just got my rear end in the car, going out for a drive tomorrow morning. Lets see how they hold up.

Leave a comment:

• Batz
    replied
    In for a group buy as well. Hopefully u guys get more soon, I really need a pair.

Leave a comment:

• e30love
    replied
    In for a group buy. Are you guys getting more went on today and noticed "out of stock"? Matt

Leave a comment:

• TheTacoMan
    replied
    I didnt notice any play, however my axle nuts were 32mm not the stock 30mm size.

Leave a comment:

• Batz
    replied
    These work for non abs cars right? Just wondering because those teeth at the end look a little suspicious.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X