X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squidmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by bbs_s52 View Post
    Free bump! Installed his 2.7l stroker chip months ago and absolutely love it! noticed the difference right away! Great product! highly recommended
    :up:

Originally posted by jeffnhiscars View Post
    Mid discussion about chipping my cabrio and I mentioned I was heading to Tampa. Not only did he travel to meet me to installed the chip and injectors but did a street tune as well.

It doesn't get any better.
    In my experience E30 people tend to be very nice, so I always try to make sure I return the favors that the community has done for me! It was nice to meet you. Say hi next time you're in town.

Leave a comment:

• jeffnhiscars
    replied
    Mid discussion about chipping my cabrio and I mentioned I was heading to Tampa. Not only did he travel to meet me to installed the chip and injectors but did a street tune as well.

It doesn't get any better.

Leave a comment:

• rlich8
    replied
    Can't wait to get my SSSQUID chip and install it in my car. Seems like the best one out there, also the best price.

Leave a comment:

• bbs_s52
    replied
    Free bump! Installed his 2.7l stroker chip months ago and absolutely love it! noticed the difference right away! Great product! highly recommended

Leave a comment:

• squidmaster
    replied
    :thankyou: it makes me happy that you all are happy
    try not to hold your phone and drive from now on though! be safe :)

Leave a comment:

• indecline
    replied
    Best bang for the buck ECU Chip

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    "E30 4 lyfe!"

Leave a comment:

• MyDirtyE30
    started a topic SSSquid Chip Review.

SSSquid Chip Review.

From the jump I felt my car having a new life. Power was very noticeable as well as throttle response. Great buy man. Thank you SSSquid. Anyone looking for a chip he's the man. Don't hesitate when it come to coughing up the money. Its well worth it. Here's a rough video on the first test. Kind of hard to hold my phone and drive at the same time, but you get the point.

Working...
X