Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genuine Authentic Factory BMW Electrical Wire Tape...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesa quinte

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
    Dir sear

I am Kunta Kinte from the UK. I am interested in your listing. Please let me know your full name, address, phone, credit card #, social security, and bank account. I will send you a certified check for $2,000. You can send me the balance. Don't worry about shipping as I am currently in vacation in Nigeria. I will have my accountant pick-up the part from you. Do you have a nice looking daughter I can marry to get a green card so that I can be part of your beautifull country?

Sincerely
    K squared....

We have spoken 2x prior. Once when I was selling a 1970 911T, and just recently when I had a used SS stove for sale on Craigslist.

Both times your associate never showed up at my office. I have like $50k for you.......lmk

Forken Nutz.
    I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

hahahahah

Comment

In the deep south we call that stuff "tar tape".

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

LoL. I had most of a clue that it was some sort of joke, but I hadn't seen the other thread till now. Interesting. :P Still, wtf?!

Comment

-----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Think if I had my friend print some BMW part number stickers I could sell the Cheap stuff as a replica product?

Comment

Group buy for Massive Hockey tape? It works great on braking pucks.

dlm

Comment

Free EXPENSIVE hockey tape for every purchase... ;-)
                  Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Working...
                  X