Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SickE30
    replied
    You take paypal? I'm in. $30?! How you gonna do me like that kid? Thanks for the offer man, but it's all good. I got that.

Leave a comment:

• kidrobot
    replied
    Gauges aren't included huh, yeah so that's a dumb
    way to get something you can DIY in five min flat.

Sick, you send me 30$ and I"ll MAKE you one.

Leave a comment:

• BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    Re: Guage Panel group-buy

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
    Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30
    fits 3(three) 2 1/16" guages(NOT INCLUDED)
    thanx...sicke30... do you still want one???

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Re: Guage Panel group-buy

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30
    fits 3(three) 2 1/16" guages(NOT INCLUDED)

Leave a comment:

• SickE30
    replied
    I'm in. Even if the group buy falls through. I want one, thanks. Does he have diff faces for the gauges as well? For turbo and such?

Leave a comment:

• BeirBrennerE30
    started a topic Guage Panel group-buy

Guage Panel group-buy

i contacted Perry at e30tech Inc. about the front ashtray mounted three guage panel and he is more then willing to do the group buy so here is the deal. Each part costs $50... if we get 5 people the price is $45.... if we get 6-10 people the price is $41 and over 10 people its $38 bucks a pop... add to that $5 shipping anywhere in the US(this includes "secure packaging including bubble wrap")... payments will be made via paypal straight to e30tech Inc. and he will ship straight to each individual person(this is to keep shipping costs down)

The panel is made out of laser cut aluminium and is a perfect fit for the area that the front ashtray was in.. no modification is necessary and factory screws are used to secure it in place... it fits 3(three) 2 1/16" guages(NOT INCLUDED).... if you have any other questions about the part or this groupbuy please PM me... if you are definately in for this buy please PM me of respond to this thred...i will be collecting names for about 10 days(this will allow people to get holiday money )before we will have to pay... thanx guys and i hope there are still people interested in this part

PLEASE ONLY RESPOND TO THIS THRED OR THE ONE ON DTMPOWER... i dont want to count people twice... thanx again

here is what it looks like incase everyone forgot...

Working...
X