No announcement yet.

MarkD summer 2011 chip sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment sent. Thanks for the special pricing Mark.
    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Best BMW chips period! Two thumbs WAY up for MarkD :up: :up:

Comment

Mark, I sent you an email a couple weeks ago inquiring about a custom chip (bvh523@yahoo.com). I know you're a very busy guy, but I'd like to hear back from you.

Best Regards,

-Brandon

Originally posted by Ryan...
        It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Just want to check to make sure this does not include the e30 m20 chip
          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
            Mark, I sent you an email a couple weeks ago inquiring about a custom chip (bvh523@yahoo.com). I know you're a very busy guy, but I'd like to hear back from you.

Best Regards,

-Brandon
            I will check for your email on Saturday, I am not at my home office today.

Thanks

Mark
            URL: www.dsylva-tech.ca

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
              Just want to check to make sure this does not include the e30 m20 chip
              Sorry I didn't follow your question. All chips that are usually $229 are on sale for $199. That includes all E30 M20 chips that are usually $229.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by MarkD View Post
                Sorry I didn't follow your question. All chips that are usually $229 are on sale for $199. That includes all E30 M20 chips that are usually $229.

Mark
                Oops I forgot a key word. I meant to ask whether or not this includes the e30 m20 turbo chip. It is usually $299 so it appears not.
                318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

nothing for 153 dme :( ????
                  my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

Originally posted by sweet6e30 View Post
                    nothing for 153 dme :( ????
                    Finally I made a chip for the 153 about a month back, but currently only for 91 octane and stock injectors. So it would be a 153-9114

Comment

Paid.. Can't wait to receive. Thank you!
                      Work We Do
                      CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
                      http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Definitely will be picking one of these up this summer. My Dinan chip just isnt cutting it for the m42 anymore.

-NICK

Comment

Sorry if I'm being thick (it's early, yet), but I don't see anything describing the benefits of a chip for an M42. Torque increase? Drivability? Worth it on a bone stock engine? Depending on where I travel in New England, I'll see either 91 or 93 octane. What happens if I choose a chip designed for 93 and have to put in 91 (or vice versa)?

Comment

Mark, I'm going to do build a stroker 2.7L with my Super ETA. I'm going to have the following:

"I" manifold/throttle body/valvesprings/AFM
                            272 cam
                            17# injectors

173 ECU

Which chip should I go with? I have 93 octane down here in FL.

Comment

Originally posted by blalor View Post
                              Sorry if I'm being thick (it's early, yet), but I don't see anything describing the benefits of a chip for an M42. Torque increase? Drivability? Worth it on a bone stock engine? Depending on where I travel in New England, I'll see either 91 or 93 octane. What happens if I choose a chip designed for 93 and have to put in 91 (or vice versa)?
                              If you buy a 93 octane chip for the M42, you may be ab le to get by on 92 octane. If you buy the N2 91 ocatne chip and use 93, you may notice a slight loss in torque, or maybe not.

If you had an M20 and 93 octane chip, you must use 93 octane.

Comment

Are you ever going to respond to my PM?

Comment

Working...
                                X