Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burkey001
    replied
    Just as a courtesy follow up, I have received my spacers from 8830 labs.
    They are a nicely made product and the service from 8830 was good with very communicative after sales.

thanks

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    wheels are "in" for 2014! ;D

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    got it, thanks andrew. will forward tracking info when it ships in the next couple days.

Leave a comment:

• burkey001
    replied
    you got paypal

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    PM sent.

Leave a comment:

• burkey001
    replied
    Price for four adapters please.

4x100 CB 57.1 adapt to 5x120 CB 72.6 (E36). 20mm all round.

Posted to Australia, post code 3000

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by bpsu07 View Post
    PM price for 4x100 -> 5x120 adapters pleasee
    PM sent.

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by ARMAN View Post
    dont have e30 atm but need one again in my life asap, to the guys who rock m3e36 wheels(styling 22, 39) et41 7,5J what size adapters did you get front and rear and do you need to roll feneders? basically what adapters do i need to order

btw will m5e34(st 20, 21) wheels et20 8J fit on same adapters? will they fit into fenders?
    for 7.5et41 i'd recommend 18s for the front and 20s or 25s for the rear. if you run 205/40 or 215/40 tires you should be able to get away without having to roll the fenders, although it's always a safe bet to just go ahead and do it.

the M5 wheels will fit, but it will be a tighter squeeze - you'll definitely need to roll your fenders, and go with 205/40 tires.

Leave a comment:

• bpsu07
    replied
    PM price for 4x100 -> 5x120 adapters pleasee

Leave a comment:

• ARMAN
    replied
    dont have e30 atm but need one again in my life asap, to the guys who rock m3e36 wheels(styling 22, 39) et41 7,5J what size adapters did you get front and rear and do you need to roll feneders? basically what adapters do i need to order

btw will m5e34(st 20, 21) wheels et20 8J fit on same adapters? will they fit into fenders?

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    thanks phil, enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• HarryPotter
    replied
    This guy is a committed seller, I need adapters in 2 days and her got em here just in time, this guy is clutch for sure.

20mm out back and 18 out front all fenders needed rolled, well to go that low at least....

thanks again to the guys at 8380 labs for the quick shipping, couldn't have asked for better service, and not only that but probably the best adapters on the market quality wise, everything was there, lugs, everything. At 375 right now these are a steal.

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by zumjosh View Post
    Could you PM me a quote for 5mm hub centric spacers with outer diameter of 74.1 to inner diameter of 72.56 so I can fit style 5 wheels on e36 5 lug conversion on my e30?
    fully hub centric (to the car and the wheels) spacers aren't possible at widths less than 13mm on an e30, unfortunately. i'd recommend getting some hub rings for your wheels and running standard hub centric (to the car) spacers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X