16x8 et20 Rota sliptreams $550 shipped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16x8 et20 Rota sliptreams $550 shipped!

Ok guys, There is a guy on SSCAforums that is organizing a group buy with Rota. He said he can get us in on the buy if we have 5 people. These are some awesome lightweight wheels and they will be an exact fit for our cars! No spacers, centering rings, or studs needed! Let's get this moving!

OK, the list has begun for E30 guys. I confirmed and 5 sets are all that will be needed for this 16x8 4x100 and 20mm offset. Any width that they currently make only requires 5 sets, if its a special size it takes 10 sets. Here is the current list as of 2/11/06 4:15am.

(1) AlexT
    (2) Til2002Maniac
    (3)
    (4)
    (5)

The order will take 8-10 weeks to deliver and will require a deposit. Color will have to be the same for all 5 guys. So, I suppose either a vote, flip of the coin or however you guys want to decide the color will work. Flat Black is what I'm going to order in my size/os/hub.

Anyway, just so you guys know, I stand to make nothing on this, I'm just trying to support these guys so they will continue with these special size orders. This is freakin awesome, I cannot believe I'm going to see a 15x8 and 16x8 wheel for my Mini for $500/550 shipped!

So, no 15x8?

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

They could do that but you would need 10 people getting them since it is a custom size. 16x8 however is a size they already make, just a custom offset.

Comment

Great rims for the money, good luck with the group buy. Too bad they have all those bolt holes.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

If it was 15x8 I'd be on this like white on a Caucasian.

There just aren't enough cheap performance tire choices in 16".

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
            Too bad they have all those bolt holes.
            Weight reduction dood! These are FUH RAZE!!

Comment

Originally posted by boom-monkey
              If it was 15x8 I'd be on this like white on a Caucasian.

There just aren't enough cheap performance tire choices in 16".
              15x8 could be done, but you need 10 sets minimum to do a custom width. Find 9 more...

And for tires, I'll be using Hankook Z212 225/45/16 I they should work ok

Comment

Not many R-comps in that size though. Hmm, I'd be down for a set of 15x8's, but then again, I can't afford them right now anyway. Oh well.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

mark me as in for the buy 100% positive. hjscranton@hotmail.com
                  bmpr stkr: real racers go left and right... so tru

Comment

honestly if there were a way to get just our 4x100 bolt pattern on there, and not all the other crap, I would buy a set in the 16x8 size, and polish the lips, and rock them daily on the touring.
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

is the center bore 57.1mm? what's the weight for the 16x8?
                      BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord
                        honestly if there were a way to get just our 4x100 bolt pattern on there, and not all the other crap, I would buy a set in the 16x8 size, and polish the lips, and rock them daily on the touring.
                        It's been said that because it will be a custom center (lug holes and center bore) that it will be just the holes for our fitiment.
                        bmpr stkr: real racers go left and right... so tru

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac
                          ...they will be an exact fit for our cars! No spacers, centering rings, or studs needed! Let's get this moving!
                          4 lug holes, 57.1mm centerbore, no spacers, the 16x8 weighs about 16.82lbs. Not a featherweight, but there are few 16x8" wheels that beat them and none for this price.

Comment

Are you sure that weight is right? I know Slipstreams are lighter than Grids, and my 16x7" Grids are only 14.5lbs each. I know a 16x8" would be heavier but it wouldn't seem by that much.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

im in for sure. how much is the deposit? i dont wanna lose my pants if this turns bad. neo1cary@aol.com. thanks
                              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X