Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.


Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.


Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.


If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel


If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.


In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

Shadowline Motorsport - LED Bulbs & Accessories

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by driftxsequence View Post
    Been running these lights for a year now, very happy with the product and never had an issue!


    Thanks for the feedback, glad you're happy with them!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Wheelwell

    Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
    LED Bulb Thread
    R6 LED Review

    Comment


      Just installed these in my smileys yesterday. Fantastic, high quality piece.
      Singer Vehicle Design.
      Quan@singervehicledesign.com

      Comment


        Originally posted by cali_e30 View Post
        Just installed these in my smileys yesterday. Fantastic, high quality piece.


        Thanks! If you have pictures please share here or tag us on Instagram @shadowlinemotorsport


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Wheelwell

        Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
        LED Bulb Thread
        R6 LED Review

        Comment


          Shadowline Motorsport - LED Headlight Bulbs Starting @ $65/Set!

          I have some more 5000K bulbs coming in and leftover stock from the last run

          They are still $65/set + shipping

          5000K
          9 x H1 Shipping next week
          3 x H3 Shipping now
          5 x 9005 Shipping now

          3000K
          2 x H3 Shipping now

          Order/Reserve Here

          __________________________________________________

          We started testing some interior/exterior bulbs and would like to get some feedback. Here is a video of the tail lights.

          LED (left) vs Halogen (right)


          YLX011




          The second bulb from the top is a flashing red bulb that flashes for a few seconds before remaining solid. It worked very well but it wasn't quite bright enough compared to the other style bulbs. In the video it was replaced with the style you see in the other 3 positions.

          Here is a close-up of the bulbs



          There are some more bulbs coming soon for the interior and I am going to test the Philips 1157 for the front as well as a CREE based switchback.

          What do you think if we create these 4 kits?

          - Interior kit (Dome, glove box, trunk)
          - Front kit (signals, city, front side markers)
          - Rear Kit (signals, park, brake, reverse, license)
          - Complete Kit (everything above + all driving lights Hi/Lo/fog)

          Thanks!

          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by djmossm42; 09-11-2018, 01:35 PM.
          Wheelwell

          Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
          LED Bulb Thread
          R6 LED Review

          Comment


            I would be interested in a complete outside kit. How do you plan to fix the fast flashing?
            325IX Build Thread
            RX7 Build Thread

            Comment


              Originally posted by driftxsequence View Post
              I would be interested in a complete outside kit. How do you plan to fix the fast flashing?

              Thanks, I am looking into the hyperflash issue. Simplest solution would be load resistors. But the better option in my opinion would be to replace the flasher relay.



              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Wheelwell

              Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
              LED Bulb Thread
              R6 LED Review

              Comment


                Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
                I have some more 5000K bulbs coming in and leftover stock from the last run

                They are still $65/set + shipping

                5000K
                9 x H1 Shipping next week
                3 x H3 Shipping now
                5 x 9005 Shipping now

                3000K
                2 x H3 Shipping now

                Order/Reserve Here

                __________________________________________________

                We started testing some interior/exterior bulbs and would like to get some feedback. Here is a video of the tail lights.

                LED (left) vs Halogen (right)


                YLX011




                The second bulb from the top is a flashing red bulb that flashes for a few seconds before remaining solid. It worked very well but it wasn't quite bright enough compared to the other style bulbs. In the video it was replaced with the style you see in the other 3 positions.

                Here is a close-up of the bulbs



                There are some more bulbs coming soon for the interior and I am going to test the Philips 1157 for the front as well as a CREE based switchback.

                What do you think if we create these 4 kits?

                - Interior kit (Dome, glove box, trunk)
                - Front kit (signals, city, front side markers)
                - Rear Kit (signals, park, brake, reverse, license)
                - Complete Kit (everything above + all driving lights Hi/Lo/fog)

                Thanks!

                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                I would be in for an interior kit as well as a rear kit.
                Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus

                Comment


                  Put a new valance on today and did a bunch of front end stuff, so ordered a set of the R8s to complete the upgrade. looking forward to the upgrade from the stock projectors.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by driftxsequence View Post
                    I would be interested in a complete outside kit. How do you plan to fix the fast flashing?
                    Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                    I would be in for an interior kit as well as a rear kit.
                    Thanks for your interest! Please add your name to the Waitlist and you will be contacted once the kits are available.

                    Originally posted by coldweatherblue View Post
                    Put a new valance on today and did a bunch of front end stuff, so ordered a set of the R8s to complete the upgrade. looking forward to the upgrade from the stock projectors.
                    Thank you for your purchase, your bulbs will ship today!
                    Wheelwell

                    Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                    LED Bulb Thread
                    R6 LED Review

                    Comment


                      I have a set of depo smileys with R4s installed by a previous owner, one side burned out today so I'm looking for a replacement. Is the R8 an upgrade to these? Noticed the R4 says it puts out 4600 LM compared to 4200 LM.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Aufbau Principle View Post
                        I have a set of depo smileys with R4s installed by a previous owner, one side burned out today so I'm looking for a replacement. Is the R8 an upgrade to these? Noticed the R4 says it puts out 4600 LM compared to 4200 LM.


                        Hi, although the R8 output rating is lower than the R4 the position of the LEDs and overall design utilize the output more effectively. The effective output of the R8 is equal to or greater than that of the R4.

                        Do you know when the previous owner purchased the R4s? If you are a new customer you will get an additional 10% off your total purchase.

                        Can you email me a video of the defective bulb, it's serial number, and the original purchaser's name/order number? If so I may be able to offer more credit towards the new bulbs. I will PM you a link for our warranty claim form.

                        Thanks,
                        Bryon


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Wheelwell

                        Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                        LED Bulb Thread
                        R6 LED Review

                        Comment


                          UPDATE:

                          R8 orders will ship by the end of the week, thank you for your orders and patience. The current offer ends October 1st. $65/set

                          The LED flasher relays, switchback bulbs, and interior bulbs will come in next week and we will begin testing. The kits will be available early October.

                          Thanks,
                          Bryon




                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Wheelwell

                          Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                          LED Bulb Thread
                          R6 LED Review

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
                            UPDATE:

                            R8 orders will ship by the end of the week, thank you for your orders and patience. The current offer ends October 1st. $65/set

                            The LED flasher relays, switchback bulbs, and interior bulbs will come in next week and we will begin testing. The kits will be available early October.

                            Thanks,
                            Bryon




                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Perfect timing! I should have the car running by the end of Oct and need them :)
                            Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus

                            Comment


                              UPDATE:

                              We received the flasher relays and some other bulbs. Im testing them out today and tomorrow and will post results.



                              Thanks,
                              Bryon


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Wheelwell

                              Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                              LED Bulb Thread
                              R6 LED Review

                              Comment


                                Of course I always miss the GB's...Any new R8 sets H1's lefT?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X