Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.

If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.

In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

Shadowline Motorsport - LED Bulbs & Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any pics of the best led bulb for Euro with H1s installed? Want to see how much modifications and how clean it looks installed.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
      Have any pics of the best led bulb for Euro with H1s installed? Want to see how much modifications and how clean it looks installed.

Thanks

Hi,

Here’s some pics from a recent customer.

R8 H1/5000k

Silicone caps to replace the stock cap are available. Will include necessary pigtails to make a clean connection.

Thanks,
      Bryon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
      LED Bulb Thread
      R6 LED Review

Comment

Thanks! Cost of silicone caps?

Comment

Do you know if the R8 H1 LEDs will fit the Morimoto Mini H1 7.0 projectors? I am running a set of those in some Depo Euro smilies. It looks like the heat sink base/rear of the bulb might be a tight squeeze. As usual with Xenons, the output diminishes as the electrode erodes, and I feel like LEDs might be the next big step forward with these, rather than new HID bulbs.

Comment

Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
            Thanks! Cost of silicone caps?

I will include them with your order no extra charge.

Originally posted by bmwman91 View Post
            Do you know if the R8 H1 LEDs will fit the Morimoto Mini H1 7.0 projectors? I am running a set of those in some Depo Euro smilies. It looks like the heat sink base/rear of the bulb might be a tight squeeze. As usual with Xenons, the output diminishes as the electrode erodes, and I feel like LEDs might be the next big step forward with these, rather than new HID bulbs.

I have fitted the R8 bulbs in a H1 mini style projector and they fit perfect. Mounting points and mating surfaces are usually standard. If for some reason they do not fit you can return them for a full refund. I will post a pic of the bulbs mounted in 2 different brands of Mini projectors.
            Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
            LED Bulb Thread
            R6 LED Review

Comment

R8 H1 in Mini H1 Projector

Mini projector 1

With R8 Installed

Mini Projector 2

With R8 Installed

Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
              R6 LED Review

Comment

PM sent with a few questions. Thanks
                Alex
                88 m5 | 91 318is | 01 530i

| BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller |

Comment

Solid! Looks like it is time to ditch the Xenon's!

I am looking for the most OEM-looking light setup. Am I correct to assume that I want the 4300K bulbs?
                  Last edited by bmwman91; 07-08-2019, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwman91 View Post
                    Solid! Looks like it is time to ditch the Xenon's!

I am looking for the most OEM-looking light setup. Am I correct to assume that I want the 4300K bulbs?

If you you are talking in terms of light beam color 4300K will have a yellow hue like a halogen bulb. We usually go with 5000K which is no yellow or blue.

Thanks,
                    Bryon

Follow us on Instagram @shadowlinemotorsport
                    Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                    R6 LED Review

Comment

DOT approved and stock color is 4300k for XIDs. I will be going with 5k when I get the lenses as the modern cars with LEDs tend to be closer to 5K in appearance. I put my 2019 Subaru Ascent with LEDs next to my 2001 e39 with Xenon's that had a new driver d2s bulb installed 6 months ago for my comparison.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by monty23psk; 07-08-2019, 05:05 PM.
                      Alex
                      88 m5 | 91 318is | 01 530i

| BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller |

Comment

Working...
                      X