X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ping me when the group buy happens. I want a set

Comment

[QUOTE=Staszek;n9909911]

You need to modify if you use the original caps. I had DJ send me the silicon cover caps that seal the back.

As for wiring, I used the relays that he offered that are plug and play so that I can keep both high and low on at the same time.

But if you didnt get those you can plug them right into the H4 plugs, or if you updated the plugs to 9006 you

Cool, thanks for the pics and info!

Comment

Any idea when you’ll be introducing the new product for the euro headlights that the M70 doesn’t work with since they use H1s? Or how it will be priced? Debating on R8s now or waiting for the new product.

Comment

Originally posted by Cairn View Post
          Any idea when you’ll be introducing the new product for the euro headlights that the M70 doesn’t work with since they use H1s? Or how it will be priced? Debating on R8s now or waiting for the new product.
          Hi, I just got these in yesterday to test. P50 LED These are supposed to be the closest match to the M70. I just sent out a couple sets to The Masked Driver to test them out. He is upgrading his headlights and previously had the M70s installed. Check out his YouTube channel and/or Instagram page in the coming week to see what he thinks about the P50 https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=vq3ParGOhtA https://instagram.com/themaskeddrive...id=s6uuahsf1yf I will be running my own tests for the next week as well. Thanks, Bryon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by djmossm42; 03-27-2020, 07:32 AM.
          Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
          LED Bulb Thread
          R6 LED Review

Comment

These only come in 6000k?
            Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
              Yes only 6000k, I can get them in 5000K with a minimum buy of 300 sets.
              Last edited by djmossm42; 03-27-2020, 08:26 AM.
              Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
              LED Bulb Thread
              R6 LED Review

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                I got the 6000k and they are great. My pics are further up in this post.
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd
                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

If I got the R8s, and my connectors on the car are currently for 9005/9006 right now, but I’ll be using R8s to fit into Hella euro smiley H1 headlights that I just got, what connectors will I have to change my car’s to? H1 euro connectors? Leave as is? Provided in the R8’s box? I’m interested and would want silicone rear caps if I need that to fit a rear cap
                  Last edited by Cairn; 03-29-2020, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
                    ...Just want to clarify that while these share some design features with the R8 bulbs they are a different product. The generic name is M70 and are not available in H1 style bulbs. We will introduce another product for the Euro headlights. We are still going to carry the R8 for the foreseeable future. These two new products will be considered premium options.
                    What's the status on a new product for Euro headlights?

Comment

Ended up using 3 pairs of these and they just don’t last.
                      he sent me a few replacements and “upgraded” styles but I had the lights fail time and time again.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Has anyone bought a kit recently? The website requires you to have an account to buy one. When I try to make an account and fill out my information, nothing happens when I click register. So I’m not able to actually make one. Anyone else having this issue?

Comment

I don't think he's making them anymore. I had a set from years ago and they worked great. But when I needed a replacement he wasnt around and I ended up with AutoZone led specials.

Comment

Working...
                          X