X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
    Are there post with pictures of the light output of 1157, 7506, and interior bulbs?
    Here’s a video I posted on Instagram showing The complete led kit https://www.instagram.com/p/B1p-NsVA...=1amj2j01k73vq Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    Are there post with pictures of the light output of 1157, 7506, and interior bulbs?

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by kyleconstantine View Post
    Hey I picked up the r8s before thanksgiving and the car broke down the day I got them. I'm back on the road now and finally got around to installing them. I couldn't be happier. I can see at night now. I had hella halogen h4s before and it was never enough light for me. The led bulbs are so much better. Am I the d bag with super brights? Maybe...a few friends have said "damn" when I turned them on...but it's worth it for me to be able to see. They were easy to install. I cut the rubber boots just a little to make them work with the bulbs. Overall I would def recommend these.
    Awesome! IÂ’m glad you got the car back on the road and youÂ’re happy with the bulbs. I will double check but I believe you can adjust the angle on your bulbs. If you are on instagram please tag @shadowlinemotorsport with your bulbs in action in a story or post and weÂ’ll add you to our customer highlight story. Thanks, Bryon

Leave a comment:

• kyleconstantine
    replied
    Hey I picked up the r8s before thanksgiving and the car broke down the day I got them. I'm back on the road now and finally got around to installing them. I couldn't be happier. I can see at night now. I had hella halogen h4s before and it was never enough light for me. The led bulbs are so much better. Am I the d bag with super brights? Maybe...a few friends have said "damn" when I turned them on...but it's worth it for me to be able to see. They were easy to install. I cut the rubber boots just a little to make them work with the bulbs. Overall I would def recommend these.

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by Staszek View Post
    Whats the difference between the R8 and M70?
    The M70 is like a supercharged version of the R8 and uses automotive grade LED chips. I will post detailed specs soon. Due to the design these are not available in H1 style. TeXJ has been testing a set and left a review above and you can also see some before/after pics on his flicker page. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Whats the difference between the R8 and M70?

Leave a comment:

• Slybeanx
    replied
    Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
    UPDATE! Production starts Monday for R8, M70, and complete Conversion kit LEDs. I will be setting up a group buy for M70 and the conversion kits as well. Thanks, Bryon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Very interested in a new set of lights as mine are far to dull. looks like a great product!

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    UPDATE! Production starts Monday for R8, M70, and complete Conversion kit LEDs. I will be setting up a group buy for M70 and the conversion kits as well. Thanks, Bryon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    I bought the R8's and so far I love them, very easy plug and play so I could keep my H4 plugs and have both lights on at the same time. I am glad I waited for the R8, I always had an issue with cutting the back of the caps to pull through the heat braids on the older generations.

With these I used the rubber caps provided, they work great. I will give an update and more pics when its warmer but so far really happy.

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
    I got some R8LED-9006-6K M70 LED Headlight Bulbs that would go into my e30 ellipsoids headlights. E30 headlights by Donovan Bone, on Flickr I had the stock units and they were lacking in giving me the light I was accustomed to in my wife's Escalade with the nice bright stock lights, I think they are projector housings. Anyway I bought these headlights to help me see at night and also to be seen. E30s are very small cars. Living here in Texas and I feel I'm gonna get crushed haha. So I received these headlight very quickly. These are the types that I got for my headlights: Bulb Type: 9005/9006 Color Temperature: 6000K (Cool White) After an email confirmation, my order was shipped. I can tell you that it took me some time to get the motivation to install these for one I thought it would be a pain to get these in, the driver side with the ABS module, 1990 325iS, seemed to be right in the way. Plus we had a bunch of rain and cold come in. So I didn't want to get stuck out in all the weather. Finally a nice day came and I went to install these. WOW like 5 mins and I was done. Now, I did spend some good time adjusting my lights. You can also even twist these lights to get an even better output/cutoff. The pictures really don't do the light output justice. This is a night and day difference in not only light color but in how much better I'm able to see. Today I got to drive home in after sunset and I can honestly say it was a safer trip as I could actually see much better. And no, I wasn't blinding people(see above about adjusting my headlights). I really wish I had gotten these earlier. This was a great purchase! Thank you! PIC DUMP! before: E30 headlights by Donovan Bone, on Flickr after(they still needed some adjust here but you can see how much better the light output really is: E30 headlights by Donovan Bone, on Flickr Before: E30 headlights by Donovan Bone, on Flickr After: E30 headlights by Donovan Bone, on Flickr Before: E30 headlights by Donovan Bone, on Flickr During: E30 headlights by Donovan Bone, on Flickr After: E30 headlights by Donovan Bone, on Flickr Again, so glad I got these!
    Thanks again for posting! Just want to clarify that while these share some design features with the R8 bulbs they are a different product. The generic name is M70 and are not available in H1 style bulbs. We will introduce another product for the Euro headlights. We are still going to carry the R8 for the foreseeable future. These two new products will be considered premium options. Also, we plan to clear out all R4, R6, and R7 bulbs beginning 2020. We now accept the following stable coins: USDC and GUSD for purchases under $100. More updates coming soon! Bryon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied

Just saw this, Been crazy busy with rain and cold. I have put them in and have take some photos. And just tonight got to actually drive in the dark with them. WOW amazing.

I'll PM with some questions.
    Post some pics!

Leave a comment:

• TeXJ
    replied
    I got some M70-9006-6K LED Headlight Bulbs that would go into my e30 ellipsoids headlights.
    E30 headlights by Donovan Bone, on Flickr

I had the stock units and they were lacking in giving me the light I was accustomed to in my wife's Escalade with the nice bright stock lights, I think they are projector housings.

Anyway I bought these headlights to help me see at night and also to be seen. E30s are very small cars. Living here in Texas and I feel I'm gonna get crushed haha.

So I received these headlight very quickly.

These are the types that I got for my headlights:
    Bulb Type: 9005/9006
    Color Temperature: 6000K (Cool White)

After an email confirmation, my order was shipped.

I can tell you that it took me some time to get the motivation to install these for one I thought it would be a pain to get these in, the driver side with the ABS module, 1990 325iS, seemed to be right in the way. Plus we had a bunch of rain and cold come in. So I didn't want to get stuck out in all the weather.

Finally a nice day came and I went to install these. WOW like 5 mins and I was done.

Now, I did spend some good time adjusting my lights. You can also even twist these lights to get an even better output/cutoff.

The pictures really don't do the light output justice. This is a night and day difference in not only light color but in how much better I'm able to see.

Today I got to drive home in after sunset and I can honestly say it was a safer trip as I could actually see much better. And no, I wasn't blinding people(see above about adjusting my headlights).

I really wish I had gotten these earlier. This was a great purchase!

Thank you!

PIC DUMP!
    before:

after(they still needed some adjust here but you can see how much better the light output really is:

Before:

After:

Before:

During:

After:

Again, so glad I got these!

Last edited by TeXJ; 12-11-2019, 12:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Just saw this, Been crazy busy with rain and cold. I have put them in and have take some photos. And just tonight got to actually drive in the dark with them. WOW amazing. I'll PM with some questions.
    Awesome, thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• TeXJ
    replied
    Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
    Have you had a chance to test the Bulbs? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Just saw this, Been crazy busy with rain and cold. I have put them in and have take some photos. And just tonight got to actually drive in the dark with them. WOW amazing.

I'll PM with some questions.

Leave a comment:

• mchang
    replied
    Without reading this whole thread, I need to update my fogs in my '89 sedan. Anyone confirm fit?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X