Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spyder918
    replied
    Anyone have the H3 for the fogs? Do they fit with the covers on?

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
    I went to go order r8 h1 5k bulbs tonight and it was showing summer sale at 54.99 before i put them in my cart. After I put them in my cart it jumped back up to the normal price and now its not showing the summer special price anymore
    Thanks for the order, I have adjusted the price back to $54.99. This will be the price moving forward. -Bryon

Leave a comment:

• Shangsta
    replied
    I went to go order r8 h1 5k bulbs tonight and it was showing summer sale at 54.99 before i put them in my cart. After I put them in my cart it jumped back up to the normal price and now its not showing the summer special price anymore

Leave a comment:

• monty23psk
    replied
    DOT approved and stock color is 4300k for XIDs. I will be going with 5k when I get the lenses as the modern cars with LEDs tend to be closer to 5K in appearance. I put my 2019 Subaru Ascent with LEDs next to my 2001 e39 with Xenon's that had a new driver d2s bulb installed 6 months ago for my comparison.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by monty23psk; 07-08-2019, 05:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Shadowline Motorsport - LED Bulbs & Accessories

Originally posted by bmwman91 View Post
    Solid! Looks like it is time to ditch the Xenon's!

I am looking for the most OEM-looking light setup. Am I correct to assume that I want the 4300K bulbs?

If you you are talking in terms of light beam color 4300K will have a yellow hue like a halogen bulb. We usually go with 5000K which is no yellow or blue.

Thanks,
    Bryon

Follow us on Instagram @shadowlinemotorsport

Leave a comment:

• bmwman91
    replied
    Solid! Looks like it is time to ditch the Xenon's!

I am looking for the most OEM-looking light setup. Am I correct to assume that I want the 4300K bulbs?
    Last edited by bmwman91; 07-08-2019, 10:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• monty23psk
    replied
    PM sent with a few questions. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    R8 H1 in Mini H1 Projector

Mini projector 1

With R8 Installed

Mini Projector 2

With R8 Installed

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Shadowline Motorsport - LED Bulbs & Accessories

Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
    Thanks! Cost of silicone caps?

I will include them with your order no extra charge.

Originally posted by bmwman91 View Post
    Do you know if the R8 H1 LEDs will fit the Morimoto Mini H1 7.0 projectors? I am running a set of those in some Depo Euro smilies. It looks like the heat sink base/rear of the bulb might be a tight squeeze. As usual with Xenons, the output diminishes as the electrode erodes, and I feel like LEDs might be the next big step forward with these, rather than new HID bulbs.

I have fitted the R8 bulbs in a H1 mini style projector and they fit perfect. Mounting points and mating surfaces are usually standard. If for some reason they do not fit you can return them for a full refund. I will post a pic of the bulbs mounted in 2 different brands of Mini projectors.

Leave a comment:

• bmwman91
    replied
    Do you know if the R8 H1 LEDs will fit the Morimoto Mini H1 7.0 projectors? I am running a set of those in some Depo Euro smilies. It looks like the heat sink base/rear of the bulb might be a tight squeeze. As usual with Xenons, the output diminishes as the electrode erodes, and I feel like LEDs might be the next big step forward with these, rather than new HID bulbs.

Leave a comment:

• eternal24k
    replied
    Thanks! Cost of silicone caps?

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
    Have any pics of the best led bulb for Euro with H1s installed? Want to see how much modifications and how clean it looks installed.

Thanks

Hi,

Here’s some pics from a recent customer.

R8 H1/5000k

Silicone caps to replace the stock cap are available. Will include necessary pigtails to make a clean connection.

Thanks,
    Bryon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• eternal24k
    replied
    Have any pics of the best led bulb for Euro with H1s installed? Want to see how much modifications and how clean it looks installed.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Summer Sale!

All bulbs $55 or Less + Free Shipping

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmerboy96 View Post
    Do you have any pictures of day/night time shots of your 8000k LEDs?

Sorry I don’t have any pictures of the 8000K.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X