No announcement yet.

Shadowline Motorsport - LED Bulbs & Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the direct purchase they still won't ship until the round is over correct?
    DENY IGNORANCE!
    Schwarz 325-totaled
    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Originally posted by kwill22 View Post
      With the direct purchase they still won't ship until the round is over correct?
      To clarify:

1. Order is received
      2. Order forwarded to manufacturer within 24 hours
      3. Production begins (Allow ~10 days)
      4. Order is shipped to us, usually received within 3 days. (we will group as many orders as we can without delaying other orders)
      5. Order is shipped to customer(s) via the method they select during checkout within 24 hours of receiving them.

So there is about a 2-3 week lead time from when you place your order to when you receive them, this week would probably be the last week to put an order in and receive them before Christmas.

Thanks,
      Bryon

LED Bulbs, Power Window Switches, & Apparel

Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
      LED Bulb Thread
      R6 LED Review

Comment

Cool. Just placed the order. It wouldn't let me edit shipping address so I'm assuming that's because its going to you first. I put the shipping address in the additional info area because it wouldn't let me change it when i paid by PayPal. Anything else i need to do to make sure it ships to the right place?
        DENY IGNORANCE!
        Schwarz 325-totaled
        brilliantrot 318i-daily

don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Thanks for your order! I will look into the address issue. Nothing more to do on your part and will keep you updated.

For future transactions, you may need to add the address to PayPal and/or update your information in "My Account" of our website. There may be a crosscheck to match the address.

Bryon

LED Bulbs, Power Window Switches, & Apparel

Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
          LED Bulb Thread
          R6 LED Review

Comment

Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
            Thanks for your order! I will look into the address issue. Nothing more to do on your part and will keep you updated.

For future transactions, you may need to add the address to PayPal and/or update your information in "My Account" of our website. There may be a crosscheck to match the address.

Bryon

***Updated on the account on your website ***
            DENY IGNORANCE!
            Schwarz 325-totaled
            brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

***Updated on the account on your website ***
              Thanks!

First post updated! Changed this thread to a direct purchase format.
              Last edited by djmossm42; 04-17-2019, 04:42 PM.
              Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
              R6 LED Review

Comment

Got an update. Been busy with family over the holidays so i didn't get to install them until this past weekend. Been driving with them for a couple days now and couldn't be happier. I have euro smilies and the install was pretty much the same as 91tii above. Just a different connector on the end for the headlight connection. It feels good to actually be able to see at night comparable to newer cars. I took some night pics but the iPhone isn't that great at night so it doesn't do the lights justice. Shows the main beam but doesn't show that it lights up on the sides also. I don't have any issues with anything. Customer service was great. Stayed in contact the whole time and was there if i had any questions.

Thanks again Byron

6k lights

Last edited by kwill22; 01-04-2017, 06:36 PM. Reason: Added pics
                DENY IGNORANCE!
                Schwarz 325-totaled
                brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

Got an update. Been busy with family over the holidays so i didn't get to install them until this past weekend. Been driving with them for a couple days now and couldn't be happier. I have euro smilies and the install was pretty much the same as 91tii above. Just a different connector on the end for the headlight connection. It feels good to actually be able to see at night comparable to newer cars. I took some night pics but the iPhone isn't that great at night so it doesn't do the lights justice. Shows the main beam but doesn't show that it lights up on the sides also. I don't have any issues with anything. Customer service was great. Stayed in contact the whole time and was there if i had any questions.

Thanks again Byron

6k lights

Thanks Kenneth, looks awesome and glad you are happy with them! Really appreciate the feedback!

Cheers!
                  B
                  Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                  R6 LED Review

Comment

ok, a question for those that are running the led's
                    i have an 89 ellipsoid so this should be plug and play

but before i order
                    a pet peeve is cars that have been retrofitted with HID type bulbs that blind other drivers because they throw light everywhere

how are these with oncoming drivers?
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                      ok, a question for those that are running the led's
                      i have an 89 ellipsoid so this should be plug and play

but before i order
                      a pet peeve is cars that have been retrofitted with HID type bulbs that blind other drivers because they throw light everywhere

how are these with oncoming drivers?
                      Usually that is the case when someone installs LED/HID kits in non projector style headlights. Most projectors are designed to handle intense light sources and have a proper cutoff.

These LEDs are positioned correctly from the base so they are in the same relative location as the standard bulb. As long as your lights are properly aimed you shouldn't blind anyone. This was one of the requirements I had before offering these bulbs.

Thanks,
                      Bryon
                      Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                      R6 LED Review

Comment

trying to place an order but I'm getting an error at the check out screen. Also there is no place to insert a shipping address that is different from my billing address

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                          trying to place an order but I'm getting an error at the check out screen. Also there is no place to insert a shipping address that is different from my billing address
                          Sorry about that, everything should be OK now.

Thanks,
                          Bryon
                          Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                          R6 LED Review

Comment

Take my money!

still didn't want to work with a credit card so I used paypal and it went through
                            Last edited by Das Delfin; 01-12-2017, 10:18 AM.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

any comparisons to going the morimoto projector route?
                              no cost wise, performance wise
                              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                                Take my money!

still didn't want to work with a credit card so I used paypal and it went through
                                Sorry about that, our store was setup to require the same billing and shipping because this is the requirement of some credit card companies. I turned off the feature last night so Maybe this is the case with your CC. Your order was received and I happen to have a set on hand so I will ship them out today or tomorrow.

For future reference, there is another way to add a different address by using the 'Send To' section but choose other. Then during checkout the system will ask for the alternate address

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                                any comparisons to going the morimoto projector route?
                                no cost wise, performance wise
                                The short answer is no comparison. It's not really fair to compare them since there are a lot of factors involved to achieve performance and the bulb is only one part of the equation. The reflector bowl is a weakness of the stock projectors in our cars and the beam is somewhat narrow which can't be fixed with bulbs of any type.

However, you could combine the benefits of LED bulbs with the benefits of the morimotos and have a setup that will last a long time and perform very well.

Morimotos/Complete Optics Retrofit + HID or LED > Stock + HID or LED > Stock

Whatever you decide we have an option that will work for you.

Best Regards,
                                Bryon
                                Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                                R6 LED Review

Comment

Working...
                                X