X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Das Delfin
    replied
    Take my money!

still didn't want to work with a credit card so I used paypal and it went through
    Last edited by Das Delfin; 01-12-2017, 10:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
    trying to place an order but I'm getting an error at the check out screen. Also there is no place to insert a shipping address that is different from my billing address
    Sorry about that, everything should be OK now.

Thanks,
    Bryon

Leave a comment:

• Das Delfin
    replied
    trying to place an order but I'm getting an error at the check out screen. Also there is no place to insert a shipping address that is different from my billing address

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    ok, a question for those that are running the led's
    i have an 89 ellipsoid so this should be plug and play

but before i order
    a pet peeve is cars that have been retrofitted with HID type bulbs that blind other drivers because they throw light everywhere

how are these with oncoming drivers?
    Usually that is the case when someone installs LED/HID kits in non projector style headlights. Most projectors are designed to handle intense light sources and have a proper cutoff.

These LEDs are positioned correctly from the base so they are in the same relative location as the standard bulb. As long as your lights are properly aimed you shouldn't blind anyone. This was one of the requirements I had before offering these bulbs.

Thanks,
    Bryon

Leave a comment:

• gwb72tii
    replied
    ok, a question for those that are running the led's
    i have an 89 ellipsoid so this should be plug and play

but before i order
    a pet peeve is cars that have been retrofitted with HID type bulbs that blind other drivers because they throw light everywhere

how are these with oncoming drivers?

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by kwill22 View Post
    Got an update. Been busy with family over the holidays so i didn't get to install them until this past weekend. Been driving with them for a couple days now and couldn't be happier. I have euro smilies and the install was pretty much the same as 91tii above. Just a different connector on the end for the headlight connection. It feels good to actually be able to see at night comparable to newer cars. I took some night pics but the iPhone isn't that great at night so it doesn't do the lights justice. Shows the main beam but doesn't show that it lights up on the sides also. I don't have any issues with anything. Customer service was great. Stayed in contact the whole time and was there if i had any questions.

Thanks again Byron

6k lights

Thanks Kenneth, looks awesome and glad you are happy with them! Really appreciate the feedback!

Cheers!
    B

Leave a comment:

• kwill22
    replied
    Got an update. Been busy with family over the holidays so i didn't get to install them until this past weekend. Been driving with them for a couple days now and couldn't be happier. I have euro smilies and the install was pretty much the same as 91tii above. Just a different connector on the end for the headlight connection. It feels good to actually be able to see at night comparable to newer cars. I took some night pics but the iPhone isn't that great at night so it doesn't do the lights justice. Shows the main beam but doesn't show that it lights up on the sides also. I don't have any issues with anything. Customer service was great. Stayed in contact the whole time and was there if i had any questions.

Thanks again Byron

6k lights

Last edited by kwill22; 01-04-2017, 06:36 PM. Reason: Added pics

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    ***Updated on the account on your website ***
    Thanks!

First post updated! Changed this thread to a direct purchase format.
    Last edited by djmossm42; 04-17-2019, 04:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kwill22
    replied
    Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
    Thanks for your order! I will look into the address issue. Nothing more to do on your part and will keep you updated.

For future transactions, you may need to add the address to PayPal and/or update your information in "My Account" of our website. There may be a crosscheck to match the address.

Bryon

***Updated on the account on your website ***

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Thanks for your order! I will look into the address issue. Nothing more to do on your part and will keep you updated.

For future transactions, you may need to add the address to PayPal and/or update your information in "My Account" of our website. There may be a crosscheck to match the address.

Bryon

LED Bulbs, Power Window Switches, & Apparel

Leave a comment:

• kwill22
    replied
    Cool. Just placed the order. It wouldn't let me edit shipping address so I'm assuming that's because its going to you first. I put the shipping address in the additional info area because it wouldn't let me change it when i paid by PayPal. Anything else i need to do to make sure it ships to the right place?

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    With the direct purchase they still won't ship until the round is over correct?
    To clarify:

1. Order is received
    2. Order forwarded to manufacturer within 24 hours
    3. Production begins (Allow ~10 days)
    4. Order is shipped to us, usually received within 3 days. (we will group as many orders as we can without delaying other orders)
    5. Order is shipped to customer(s) via the method they select during checkout within 24 hours of receiving them.

So there is about a 2-3 week lead time from when you place your order to when you receive them, this week would probably be the last week to put an order in and receive them before Christmas.

Thanks,
    Bryon

Leave a comment:

• kwill22
    replied
    With the direct purchase they still won't ship until the round is over correct?

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by Robots5 View Post
    How to reserve again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry wrong link,

Register & Reserve Here!

Buy 2 or more and get $35 off your order!

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by Robots5 View Post
    How to reserve again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi,

You can Register & Reserve Here:

Thanks!

store.shadowlinemotirsport.com

Leave a comment: