Shadowline Motorsport - LED Bulbs & Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by driftxsequence View Post
    Been running these lights for a year now, very happy with the product and never had an issue!

Thanks for the feedback, glad you're happy with them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
    LED Bulb Thread
    R6 LED Review

Comment

Just installed these in my smileys yesterday. Fantastic, high quality piece.
      Singer Vehicle Design.
      Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

Originally posted by cali_e30 View Post
        Just installed these in my smileys yesterday. Fantastic, high quality piece.

Thanks! If you have pictures please share here or tag us on Instagram @shadowlinemotorsport

Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
        LED Bulb Thread
        R6 LED Review

Comment

Shadowline Motorsport - LED Headlight Bulbs Starting @ $65/Set!

I have some more 5000K bulbs coming in and leftover stock from the last run

They are still $65/set + shipping

9 x H1 Shipping next week
          3 x H3 Shipping now
          5 x 9005 Shipping now

2 x H3 Shipping now

Order/Reserve Here

We started testing some interior/exterior bulbs and would like to get some feedback. Here is a video of the tail lights.

LED (left) vs Halogen (right)

YLX011

The second bulb from the top is a flashing red bulb that flashes for a few seconds before remaining solid. It worked very well but it wasn't quite bright enough compared to the other style bulbs. In the video it was replaced with the style you see in the other 3 positions.

Here is a close-up of the bulbs

There are some more bulbs coming soon for the interior and I am going to test the Philips 1157 for the front as well as a CREE based switchback.

What do you think if we create these 4 kits?

- Interior kit (Dome, glove box, trunk)
          - Front kit (signals, city, front side markers)
          - Rear Kit (signals, park, brake, reverse, license)
          - Complete Kit (everything above + all driving lights Hi/Lo/fog)

Thanks!

Last edited by djmossm42; 09-11-2018, 12:35 PM.
          Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
          R6 LED Review

Comment

I would be interested in a complete outside kit. How do you plan to fix the fast flashing?
            325IX Build Thread
            RX7 Build Thread

Comment

I would be interested in a complete outside kit. How do you plan to fix the fast flashing?

Thanks, I am looking into the hyperflash issue. Simplest solution would be load resistors. But the better option in my opinion would be to replace the flasher relay.

Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
              R6 LED Review

Comment

Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
                I have some more 5000K bulbs coming in and leftover stock from the last run

They are still $65/set + shipping

9 x H1 Shipping next week
                3 x H3 Shipping now
                5 x 9005 Shipping now

2 x H3 Shipping now

Order/Reserve Here

We started testing some interior/exterior bulbs and would like to get some feedback. Here is a video of the tail lights.

LED (left) vs Halogen (right)

YLX011

The second bulb from the top is a flashing red bulb that flashes for a few seconds before remaining solid. It worked very well but it wasn't quite bright enough compared to the other style bulbs. In the video it was replaced with the style you see in the other 3 positions.

Here is a close-up of the bulbs

There are some more bulbs coming soon for the interior and I am going to test the Philips 1157 for the front as well as a CREE based switchback.

What do you think if we create these 4 kits?

- Interior kit (Dome, glove box, trunk)
                - Front kit (signals, city, front side markers)
                - Rear Kit (signals, park, brake, reverse, license)
                - Complete Kit (everything above + all driving lights Hi/Lo/fog)

Thanks!

I would be in for an interior kit as well as a rear kit.
                Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Put a new valance on today and did a bunch of front end stuff, so ordered a set of the R8s to complete the upgrade. looking forward to the upgrade from the stock projectors.

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                    I would be in for an interior kit as well as a rear kit.
                    Thanks for your interest! Please add your name to the Waitlist and you will be contacted once the kits are available.

Originally posted by coldweatherblue View Post
                    Put a new valance on today and did a bunch of front end stuff, so ordered a set of the R8s to complete the upgrade. looking forward to the upgrade from the stock projectors.
                    Thank you for your purchase, your bulbs will ship today!
                    Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                    R6 LED Review

Comment

I have a set of depo smileys with R4s installed by a previous owner, one side burned out today so I'm looking for a replacement. Is the R8 an upgrade to these? Noticed the R4 says it puts out 4600 LM compared to 4200 LM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aufbau Principle View Post
                        I have a set of depo smileys with R4s installed by a previous owner, one side burned out today so I'm looking for a replacement. Is the R8 an upgrade to these? Noticed the R4 says it puts out 4600 LM compared to 4200 LM.

Hi, although the R8 output rating is lower than the R4 the position of the LEDs and overall design utilize the output more effectively. The effective output of the R8 is equal to or greater than that of the R4.

Do you know when the previous owner purchased the R4s? If you are a new customer you will get an additional 10% off your total purchase.

Can you email me a video of the defective bulb, it's serial number, and the original purchaser's name/order number? If so I may be able to offer more credit towards the new bulbs. I will PM you a link for our warranty claim form.

Thanks,
                        Bryon

Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                        R6 LED Review

Comment

UPDATE:

R8 orders will ship by the end of the week, thank you for your orders and patience. The current offer ends October 1st. $65/set

The LED flasher relays, switchback bulbs, and interior bulbs will come in next week and we will begin testing. The kits will be available early October.

Thanks,
                          Bryon

Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                          R6 LED Review

Comment

Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
                            UPDATE:

R8 orders will ship by the end of the week, thank you for your orders and patience. The current offer ends October 1st. $65/set

The LED flasher relays, switchback bulbs, and interior bulbs will come in next week and we will begin testing. The kits will be available early October.

Thanks,
                            Bryon

Perfect timing! I should have the car running by the end of Oct and need them :)
                            Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

UPDATE:

We received the flasher relays and some other bulbs. Im testing them out today and tomorrow and will post results.

Thanks,
                              Bryon

Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                              R6 LED Review

Comment

Of course I always miss the GB's...Any new R8 sets H1's lefT?

Comment

Working...
                                X