Clear All

• Matt-B
    replied
    waiting for connectors, then ill have u pics

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
    Thanks for your response. I'll get some ordered up!
    Thanks, just sent you a PM. Please check

Leave a comment:

• redsubdivisions
    replied
    Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
    Sorry for the confusion. My previous post represents my local inventory which means no manufacturing lead time. However, in your case with 6000k leds, the manufacturer keeps regular inventory so it will be about 7-10 business days depending on your location. It takes about 3 days to get to us and we ship everything USPS Priority.

Best Regards,
    Bryon
    Thanks for your response. I'll get some ordered up!

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
    I see there is an option on the website for 6000K for the 9006 style bulbs, but on here you don't have the option. Before I pull the trigger and order these, am I going to have to wait or are they available?
    Sorry for the confusion. My previous post represents my local inventory which means no manufacturing lead time. However, in your case with 6000k leds, the manufacturer keeps regular inventory so it will be about 7-10 business days depending on your location. It takes about 3 days to get to us and we ship everything USPS Priority.

Best Regards,
    Bryon

Leave a comment:

• redsubdivisions
    replied
    I see there is an option on the website for 6000K for the 9006 style bulbs, but on here you don't have the option. Before I pull the trigger and order these, am I going to have to wait or are they available?

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Current Bulb Inventory as of 3/24/17

H1 4300 x 2
    H1 6000 x 1
    9006 4300 x 1
    9006 5000 x 1
    D2S 5000 x 1
    D2S 6000 x 1

In Production

H1 5000 x 4 (1 sold)

Register & Order Here!

Thanks,
    Last edited by djmossm42; 03-30-2017, 05:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
    I was referred to you

Im not excited about waiting 3 weeks, do you have any instock?
    Hi Matt,

The 3 week wait was due to the Lunar New Year but now it's about 10 business days. I keep a small inventory and may have what you need ready to ship within 1 business day.

I currently have the following:

1 x 9005/6 @ 4300K
    2 x 9005/6 @ 5000K
    1 x D2S @ 5000K
    1 x H1 @ 6000K
    1 x D2S @ 6000K

Thanks for your interest!
    Bryon
    Last edited by djmossm42; 02-10-2017, 11:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Matt-B
    replied
    I was referred to you

Im not excited about waiting 3 weeks, do you have any instock?

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerguy91 View Post
    Are these available in 9006 to fit US Ellipsoids?
    Yes sir, and most other bulb types as well. I will have 1 set of @5000K ready for immediate shipment by Wednesday.

Otherwise shipment/production will not be until after Feb 4th, 2017

Thanks!

LED Bulbs, Power Window Switches, & Apparel

Leave a comment:

• Bimmerguy91
    replied
    Are these available in 9006 to fit US Ellipsoids?

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Just A heads up.

The manufacturer will be on Holiday Jan. 20th, 2017 - Feb. 3rd, 2017.

H1/6000K bulbs are ready to ship immediately from my local inventory at anytime while supplies last. Also, 6000K bulbs of any bulb type will ship immediately from the manufacturer if the order is placed before Jan. 20th, 2017

All others will ship after Feb. 3rd, 2017

Best Regards,
    Bryon

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    thanks Bryon. I live in the PNW and its dark for both sides of my 10 mile commute, often in the rain, and headlights along with windshield wipers are important to me.
    No problem,

If there is usually a lot of oncoming traffic which prevents you from using your High beams maybe a good set of foglights/bulbs in combination with low beams with upgraded bulbs in stock housings or morimotos would be the way to go.

Bryon

Leave a comment:

• gwb72tii
    replied
    thanks Bryon. I live in the PNW and its dark for both sides of my 10 mile commute, often in the rain, and headlights along with windshield wipers are important to me.

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
    Take my money!

still didn't want to work with a credit card so I used paypal and it went through
    Sorry about that, our store was setup to require the same billing and shipping because this is the requirement of some credit card companies. I turned off the feature last night so Maybe this is the case with your CC. Your order was received and I happen to have a set on hand so I will ship them out today or tomorrow.

For future reference, there is another way to add a different address by using the 'Send To' section but choose other. Then during checkout the system will ask for the alternate address

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    any comparisons to going the morimoto projector route?
    no cost wise, performance wise
    The short answer is no comparison. It's not really fair to compare them since there are a lot of factors involved to achieve performance and the bulb is only one part of the equation. The reflector bowl is a weakness of the stock projectors in our cars and the beam is somewhat narrow which can't be fixed with bulbs of any type.

However, you could combine the benefits of LED bulbs with the benefits of the morimotos and have a setup that will last a long time and perform very well.

Morimotos/Complete Optics Retrofit + HID or LED > Stock + HID or LED > Stock

Whatever you decide we have an option that will work for you.

Best Regards,
    Bryon

Leave a comment:

• gwb72tii
    replied
    any comparisons to going the morimoto projector route?
    no cost wise, performance wise

Leave a comment:

Working...
X