Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jdusty4
    replied
    Has anybody tried using the cigarette lighter in the socket provided with these? I'd like to get this but would like to be able to preserve the functionality of the lighter

Leave a comment:

• DealinDave@Blunttech.com
    replied
    These really are nice. Diameter is approx 2.75" and the depth is tapered from 1.5-2" front to back.

Leave a comment:

• jdance30
    replied
    These are really nice! What are the dimensions of the holes? Diameter and depth?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Olie92 View Post
    Hi there,

I wonder if this fits RHD car?

cheers
    Sorry, LHD models only

Leave a comment:

• Olie92
    replied
    Hi there,

I wonder if this fits RHD car?

cheers

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Side of Will View Post
    There are TWO mounting screws that hold the ash tray assembly in place. To clarify, I'm suggesting you use both instead of just the one you are using. I assumed you hadn't because it would end up close to the edge of the right cup.
    That is my first thought as well that the second screw would be getting to close to the edge of the other cup.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Side of Will
    replied
    There are TWO mounting screws that hold the ash tray assembly in place. To clarify, I'm suggesting you use both instead of just the one you are using. I assumed you hadn't because it would end up close to the edge of the right cup.

Leave a comment:

replied

It's generally very well done, but does wiggle a teenie bit. Can you put a second hold-down screw in the right hand bucket?

Otherwise very well done.
    Thanks for the feedback Will! I think concept that Forrest had was to make it so you didn't have to put any additional holes in the center console, but if one extra hole isn't a huge concern then that would be a great solution. I think a countersunk drill bit and a little finesse would make for a very well finished and secure end product.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Side of Will
    replied

It's generally very well done, but does wiggle a teenie bit. Can you put a second hold-down screw in the right hand bucket?

Otherwise very well done.

Leave a comment:

replied
    We just got another stack in and are already down to 3 left. Still time to send one out today!

Leave a comment:

replied
    One left in stock, more on the way!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Received mine I think Friday.
    I'm glad that made it to you before the weekend. Your order actually came in after we had sold out of everything in stock so I had them drop ship one to you. It's always hard when you have to rely on another party to get the goods out, but Forrest works fast. Not only does he make great products, he gets them where they need to be.

Let me know how you like it when you get a chance to use it for a bit.

Thanks again Will!

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Side of Will
    replied
    Received mine I think Friday.

Leave a comment:

replied
    All of these have been delivered and we just got in a few more. Hit me up if you want to grab one of the current shipment!

Leave a comment:

replied
    We blew through the first batch of these within 6 hours but we have more on the way. I look forward to getting feedback from users on these. I'll most likely be putting one in my own car as soon as its back on the road.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X