Miller Motorsport MAF Group Buy Ends Sunday 3/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller Motorsport MAF Group Buy Ends Sunday 3/25

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
    sigpic

I will gladly embark next GB, perhaps on S14.net, when the Miller crew will have dyno charts. I was told is is only a matter of weeks.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

excellent price too. im bored right now looking for 24v motors, this is definitely a decent hold me over for a little bit mod. plus the resale is probably decent.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd View Post
        excellent price too. im bored right now looking for 24v motors, this is definitely a decent hold me over for a little bit mod. plus the resale is probably decent.
        if you can still get the M42 one for $350 you should. They have my money, I hope it comes soon!

Comment

the bfc page said m42 is excluded from the group buy cause it's already on sale.
          sigpic

Comment

Fuck WHY DID I HAVE TO BUY WHEELS. Son of a bitch! I hope they extend the cutoff date

Comment

I may look into it next GB but the thing I dont really like is that you have to use their software in order for it to work. I personally really like my MarkD chip.

Tom

Comment

Maf...

I had never heard of this specific brand product. Are there any objective reviews of it?... any users around?

I just read the GB has ended early. They got 25 peeps to join in. Theyll offer one in future though.

..can this product still use a cold air intake......from an M20 w/ the oe afm? or are fittings different?

.......I had read so many articles that were controversial re the effectiveness of MAF's........ is it more suited to a modded engine?....Ill do some searching............glad I found this link...

bbk's, maf, headers, geez...it never ends$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ why must I have a mortgage.....I rather live in my car!!!!

Im very interested...........thanks.
                I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Comment

That sucks that they ended early!!
                    Thanks for posting on R3v tho, I never get on BF so I would have never seen that.
                    If you know when the next one comes around please let us know
                    Thanks

Comment

I can't wait to see the results... the kit looks fantastic and sounds very promising! I will definitely be game the second time around.
                      Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

I might be in too, depends on if my mod-ing virus pops up again.

Comment

I was hoping for some objective users.........
                          I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

I bought one. I have not installed it yet, but the product looks very well built and looks very promising.

Comment

Originally posted by deansbimmer View Post
                              I bought one. I have not installed it yet, but the product looks very well built and looks very promising.
                              what the hell is wrong with you!

install that shit already son!
                              Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Working...
                              X