Actually you save more than a "couple" of bucks.
More like a couple of hundred bucks.
I don't see your name on the list.
Our shipment is in customs in Tampa - awaiting clearance today hopefully.
Lowtec Springs Group Buy
Collapse
X
-
Well??? This is a rediculous amount of time to wait to save a couple bucks.Leave a comment:
-
-
If anyone with a big arch car got a set of the 60/50 springs I would be really interested to see a pic of what the car looks like with them installed.
TomLeave a comment:
-
-
-
GIMMY GIMMY GIMMY I WANT MY SPRINGS, getting so ancy. :) glad to know its almost time.Leave a comment:
-
GB is officially over-if you want to order, we'll need your payment on Sunday.
Springs only $201 shipped.
Springs/shocks/struts $507 shipped.
PayPal to:
order@abrahamsmotorsport.com
Leave a comment:
-
40/40mm drop front/rear, for 89 325i
How much with shipping to NYC 11423!
thanksLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: