Lowtec Springs Group Buy
Collapse
X
-
Thanks for the information-I appreciate it.
all in all, the germans do not post any kinds of spring rates for any springs over here. All the germans care about is if they have the TUV approved stamp on them, and how much they lower the car. the TUV says what rates are allowed on the streets and its never actually writen anywhere.
I am sure that the info that you have is the exact same catalog that we order out of here.
they are pretty good about getting the items out fast though, compared to alot of companies over here.
in the end, If you order springs from them, I would recomend that you order the "keilform" set-ups, cause they will level out in a few weeks anyway.Leave a comment:
-
all in all, the germans do not post any kinds of spring rates for any springs over here. All the germans care about is if they have the TUV approved stamp on them, and how much they lower the car. the TUV says what rates are allowed on the streets and its never actually writen anywhere.
I am sure that the info that you have is the exact same catalog that we order out of here.
they are pretty good about getting the items out fast though, compared to alot of companies over here.
in the end, If you order springs from them, I would recomend that you order the "keilform" set-ups, cause they will level out in a few weeks anyway.Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for your input.
This is a new item we're thinking about getting and we are not even sure if we will go ahead with the Group Buy.It all depends on how much interest we get.
Also-I'm having a heck of a time trying to get the spring rates from Lowtec.
They don't seem to think it is that important!
Do you have any information on Lowtec spring rates?The factory does not list the rates on their website.
not trying to knock this thread, BUT!!!! we sell and install these springs quite often at my work here in Germany. I also have a set on my wifes e46 touring.
DO NOT LOOK FOR PERFOMANCE in these springs. they are solely for looks.
THE REAR OF YOUR CAR WILL SAG LIKE CRAZY AFTER A FEW MONTHS ALSO!
on the other hand, they are 85% of the time alot lower than they claim to be, and are VERY comfortable, often too soft- but for my wife perfect.
Once again, i am not trying to knock your group buy, they are great for lowering your car, and the price is CHEAP. just trying to put a bit of info in.--- also, E36 springs are on backorder, not sure about the e30ones though. yes, I have a set on order right now too.Leave a comment:
-
not trying to knock this thread, BUT!!!! we sell and install these springs quite often at my work here in Germany. I also have a set on my wifes e46 touring.
DO NOT LOOK FOR PERFOMANCE in these springs. they are solely for looks.
THE REAR OF YOUR CAR WILL SAG LIKE CRAZY AFTER A FEW MONTHS ALSO!
on the other hand, they are 85% of the time alot lower than they claim to be, and are VERY comfortable, often too soft- but for my wife perfect.
Once again, i am not trying to knock your group buy, they are great for lowering your car, and the price is CHEAP. just trying to put a bit of info in.--- also, E36 springs are on backorder, not sure about the e30ones though. yes, I have a set on order right now too.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Leave a comment:
-
Mel - Can you post the E30 M3 spring rates, and the 60/35 spring rates for 318is?
Thanks!Leave a comment:
-
when are the springs gonna be sent and when do you need the money??Leave a comment:
-
I guess im in for the 60/50 kit unless this dude gets back to me about a 55/35 ST kit.
Put me on the list.Leave a comment:
-
-
-

Leave a comment: