Lowtec Springs Group Buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Final days.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    GB extended until 8/20.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Yes they are.

    Originally posted by Valvesprung
    And they are 4cyl specific rates right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Valvesprung
    replied
    And they are 4cyl specific rates right?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    40/40 Front/Rear drop
    60/35
    60/50


    Originally posted by Valvesprung
    What are the specific heights available for the 4bangers (i.e. '91 318)?

    Leave a comment:


  • Valvesprung
    replied
    What are the specific heights available for the 4bangers (i.e. '91 318 )?
    Last edited by Valvesprung; 08-13-2007, 02:25 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    The drop is based on a stock car with stock suspension so I would assume it would be with spare in - in other words, the way it came from the factory.


    Originally posted by thereisnoyun
    yea thats what I meant if I send it to the company does it regass for free, so I guess thats the same as bilsteins.

    I'm interested in the 60/35 for my cabrio. Do you know if this is with spare and dead weight (battery location in the back) in or out? I have neither. I also took out all the sound deadening as well so its pretty light. Let me know so I ahve a relative idea what the drop would be. The front probably wotn matter. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • thereisnoyun
    replied
    dsafasdf

    accident double post.

    Leave a comment:


  • thereisnoyun
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    Recommended for the Cabriolet by Lowtec is:
    40/35 mm drop front/rear or
    60/35 mm drop front/rear

    Not regassable for free.
    They would have to be sent to Germany for free regassing.
    yea thats what I meant if I send it to the company does it regass for free, so I guess thats the same as bilsteins.

    I'm interested in the 60/35 for my cabrio. Do you know if this is with spare and dead weight (battery location in the back) in or out? I have neither. I also took out all the sound deadening as well so its pretty light. Let me know so I ahve a relative idea what the drop would be. The front probably wotn matter. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Recommended for the Cabriolet by Lowtec is:
    40/35 mm drop front/rear or
    60/35 mm drop front/rear

    Not regassable for free.
    They would have to be sent to Germany for free regassing.

    Originally posted by thereisnoyun
    whats the drop for the cabs? any numbers?
    are the struts regasable for free like the bilsteins?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Correct.

    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Im in... this thing is set to go for sure, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • thereisnoyun
    replied
    cabs?

    whats the drop for the cabs? any numbers?
    are the struts regasable for free like the bilsteins?

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Im in... this thing is set to go for sure, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Yes.

    Originally posted by ian e30 318is
    what about to san luis obispo? same? 93405

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    what about to san luis obispo? same? 93405

    Leave a comment:

Working...