Shipping/handling for springs only to San Diego is $24.
The total is $203 shipped.
Lowtec Springs Group Buy
Collapse
X
-
how much for the lowtec springs i signed up for?? are they $199? the money is getting sent soon. thanks.
IanLeave a comment:
-
-
I'm definately interested in the coilovers. How favourable is the price looking? (ballpark)Leave a comment:
-
Lowtec Coilovers
We will be offering Lowtec Coilovers late August.
I understand that the prices will be very favorable.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Is this GB still going on?? or is it over? might be interested still.Leave a comment:
-
Group Buy list and updates are here:
Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
We need more people for this to work.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Jeremy-
We hope to get the order in during the first week of August.
As soon as it comes in, we will ship it USPS Priority Mail.
LowTech springs
From: Jeremy Weatherly (z50_jumper@hotmail.com)
Sent:Fri 7/06/07 11:38 AM
To: mel@abrahamsmotorsport.com
Hey, I am going to purchase a set of springs from you, however I was hoping to make it to a socal euro meet August 11th and I am afraid I may not get the springs in time for the meet. would there be any possible way to make sure they get shipped to me as soon as possible? Ill rock a sticker from you guys, ill even pay a lil extra. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks again for this, you guys did this group buy at the perfect time for me. :)
-JeremyLeave a comment:
-
LowTech springsNo E-mail received.
Your name has been added to the Group Buy List.
Total is $199 shipped.
Our PayPal account is;
order@abrahamsmotorsport.com
From: Jeremy Weatherly (z50_jumper@hotmail.com)
Sent:Fri 7/06/07 11:38 AM
To: mel@abrahamsmotorsport.com
Hey, I am going to purchase a set of springs from you, however I was hoping to make it to a socal euro meet August 11th and I am afraid I may not get the springs in time for the meet. would there be any possible way to make sure they get shipped to me as soon as possible? Ill rock a sticker from you guys, ill even pay a lil extra. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks again for this, you guys did this group buy at the perfect time for me. :)
-JeremyLeave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: