Group Buy on 10 sets of Euro smileys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group Buy on 10 sets of Euro smileys

I have 10 sets and I'd rather sell them outright to a group than have to send out 10 packages individually. I'm offering this up only to the R3v guys as you've been my main customers in the past.

10 sets of differing brands. I'm not 100% positive on how many of each I have, not that it matters. I actually have 12 sets, but I hold onto a couple just in case. What I want to do is get $170 a set for the lights plus a group shipping rate to one individual. At that point the contact person can then repack them to ship. I am interested also in selling all 10 sets to one individual at a slightly lower price and then they can resell them.

All sets are in good shape. Remember they are nearly 20 years old. They will show some rusting and pitting. If they didn't I'd sell them individually for $250+ a set. If people are interested in grills, clocks, german check panels or 2 button fog light switches, I can make those available too. Let me know what you guys think and lets get this done. I've got about a week that I can work on this then it will have to wait for 3 weeks until I get back from a work related trip.

Just an example of the stack of lights I have.
    Last edited by marakka; 08-08-2008, 01:38 PM.

Working...
X