• Show
Clear All

• Ramgoat
    replied
    Im awesome!

Leave a comment:

• E30godz
    replied
    Bought 4 spacers - good communication! Would buy from again!

Leave a comment:

• Insomniac912
    replied
    Great seller good communication. Answers promptly and works with you on what you need. Bought his analog clock, helped me out when i needed the bracket that went along with it. Shipped it out right away free of charge. Good dude.

Leave a comment:

• Ramgoat
    replied
    Originally posted by carguy101 View Post
    Super fast shipping and got it in 3 days after paid at night and there was a weekend on there too!

Leave a comment:

• Ramgoat
    replied
    Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
    great guy to deal with, fast and reasonable shipping. even though i got some misinformation and ends up what i got from ramgoat won't work for me he was still a great guy to deal with.

Thanks again Ramgoat

Leave a comment:

• Mullet Bullet
    replied
    Ramgoat +1

great guy to deal with, fast and reasonable shipping. even though i got some misinformation and ends up what i got from ramgoat won't work for me he was still a great guy to deal with.

Thanks again Ramgoat

Leave a comment:

• quikveedb2
    replied
    I bought some miscellaneous interior trim pieces from him, good communication & decent price. The box the parts were shipped in was a bit damaged, in transit presumably, but everything inside was intact and as described. Would buy again.

Leave a comment:

• Roysneon
    replied
    I bought a set of tail lights and a pair of spacers/extended lugs on a separate transaction. Great packing, communication, USPS/Canada Post are slow, but that's not the sellers fauilt. Would not hesitate for a second to buy again.

Leave a comment:

• achillies
    replied
    THis is my second part and it was exactly what I needed. Fast shipping too. THanks

Leave a comment:

• dmjensen
    replied
    great seller, i got my parts even with the massive snow storm.
    if you ever need something this is the guy to go to.

Leave a comment:

• e30rapidic
    replied
    great seller! parts delivered nice and fast!

Leave a comment:

• Eeek30
    replied
    Picked up a rear ashtray...quick responses and quick shipment. Would definitely buy from again.

Leave a comment:

• Supadave
    replied
    One of the best seller's on r3v. He has what u need

Leave a comment:

• Ramgoat
    replied
    Originally posted by royale00 View Post
    Got some ix basketweaves from Ramgoat, dude was a trooper. Would recommend him to anyone looking for E30 parts in NYC
    Now THAT'S a first post!

Leave a comment:

• royale00
    replied
    Got some ix basketweaves from Ramgoat, dude was a trooper. Would recommend him to anyone looking for E30 parts in NYC

Leave a comment:

Working...
X