Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why should I feel like shit? I am watching F1 race right now and having some tea, I feel great and I just can't stop checking this thread..... seriously.

Do you understand what people have been trying to tell you about name calling etc? You keep saying the same thing, yet you aren't trying to even listen to others.
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyqm3 View Post
      But,If someone is shady then by all I means I will defend myself to death.
      You are one dense motherfucker...
      Originally posted by Simon S
      When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

If you go to the original thread vlads pictures on page one were shot on a Nikon D40 on 2011:03:16, then on page 7 vlad in defense put the only picture of all 4 wheels together but they were from a Canon PowerShot G7 on 2011:01:06. I think this is important information.

Comment

Mtriple, Jean this is what I think of you and the other Vlad fan boys..:finger::finger:

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
            If you go to the original thread vlads pictures on page one were shot on a Nikon D40 on 2011:03:16, then on page 7 vlad in defense put the only picture of all 4 wheels together but they were from a Canon PowerShot G7 on 2011:01:06. I think this is important information.

good info..lets see if the all the fanboys can back that up...i like you..
            Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post

Comment

sonnyqm3 you are a clown. good work, keep it up! you obviously can't read, so carry on.
                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                  sonnyqm3 you are a clown. good work, keep it up! you obviously can't read, so carry on.
                  dude all bs aside i am having so much fun now.. :giggle::giggle:

Comment

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
                    You are one dense motherfucker...
                    Is it just me or is there is a lot of cussing on this forum. :eeek:

Comment

It seems that there are a lot of people here who are "used car parts" hustlers, passing stuff with a spit and a lick. Is that worse than a "used car salesman"?

Comment

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
                        here is more of Vlads fan boys..

dude I cant stop lmao..

Comment

Thanks for highlighting this; Add one more to the list of incriminating evidence against Vlad. :nice:

Comment

Ask for better pics next time man, for that much $, ask for many and better pics

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Touche. But..

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                              Ask for better pics next time man, for that much $, ask for many and better pics

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                                trust me i will.. I will just buy Luke in Poland.. good guy to deal with and no drama..

Comment

Working...
                                X