X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
    I wonder if Sonny's claims on the MB wheels should have been more respected?
    This is what I was thinking. As much of a douche as Sonny was I still think he got shitty wheels mailed to him.

Originally posted by ak- View Post
    I'm sorry I just really have to get it off my chest to say I thought she looked like a transvestite.
    This quote still rings in my mind every time he posts pictures of his girl:
    Originally posted by SandyEggoE30Girl
    Somebody on this site is married to some one like me, and all you of guys think he is "SO BALLER" because of his projects.

Yan, while I don't agree with your reasons for not fucking him back, I think it's amazing that you can have the tact to handle this the way you are.

Leave a comment:

• chutrain
    replied
    Originally posted by Car Addict View Post
    I am not taking sides here but, Vlad brought up an interesting point on S14 what happened with the other 9 m3's that were in his shop while Yan's was being worked on?

According to Vlad they came out fine and the owners were happy is there any proof of this?
    Nope. There was one other car that I know of that the owner was not happy. I told him to speak up after Yan's thread became public. His car was there at the same time and can be seen in the pictures.

Leave a comment:

• BMWerke
    replied
    Being a E30 guy from the east coast I hate to see local people getting shafter or anybody for that matter. Its great that you didnt flip your shit like I would have and all I have is a regular 325is let alone an e30 m3!

Leave a comment:

• ethrtyiS
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Horsepower View Post
    Religion sickens me, that's why! I don't live my life after a old history book...
    People have different views on life, but this one was especially good. Why not just go and murder Vlad, that is also OK according to the holy book!
    everyone has their own views, obviously yours is very negative. if everyone just pretended to be happier even if they aren't by putting a smile on their face, this world would be a better place.

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
    Take your hate somewhere else, please.
    this.

Leave a comment:

• Steeler325is
    replied
    So sorry, thats the worst paint job i have ever seen... Kudos for taking the high road when we all just want to get EVEN!!!

Leave a comment:

• 10Toes
    replied
    That was Vlads car, then he sold it. Not defending Vlad but you are being retarded.

Originally posted by vlad View Post
    I will list the car for sale shortly. As far as I am concerned, the car is done.

I have 2 other E30 projects that I will concentrate on...

Everything works on this car, I fixed all the bugs and shortcuts and it drives perfectly. Hope it will go to someone who will appreciate the rarity and the beauty of this henna. It will be a very reliable and fun car for the years to come

Leave a comment:

• 10Toes
    replied
    Where did all these Vlad lovers go.

Leave a comment:

• zxert
    replied
    Mods, great job. I believe you did the right thing.

YAN, Your composure and patience are indicative of your faith, your passing of this test is glory to god and a wonderful testimony.(1pet1:7)

Thank you for your service to our country.

Also, check your PM.

Leave a comment:

• Holland
    replied
    About the religious comment a few posts back, while I agree TO AN EXTENT, Yan is doing what he believes is right and you can't really fault him for that. I do feel bad about what has happened and Yan is a very strong person to let go and let karma take care of things.

I do want to apologize to Yan for a while back on one of his wtb threads, as it took place during the early part of this mishap and I loled at his thread. No harm meant against you man.

I think the mods did a good thing with the action they took, and I respect the action they are taking now.

Leave a comment:

• MikeDE
    replied
    Keep your head up Yan, it was a beautiful M3 and it will be again.

I will be purchasing a few stickers once a design is realized.

And I have to agree that not only driving it without your permission, but after expressly forbidding it is actually, to me, worse than the paint job situation. Was the rear rotor scored? Or was it fixed so it could be driven??

Leave a comment:

• YAN-3
    replied
    Guys I am speechless! Thanks for all the support! I really don't know what to say

Leave a comment:

• Luis325
    replied
    Man ive been following this since it started i dont like to get into things like this...,
    Really sucks for Yan hes a really good guy...
    Hope he can get his M fixed/

Me personally never had bad experiences with vlad, hes always helped and answered any question i had but from reading his post on s14.net and just the fact of taking the car without permision has made me see another side of him i have never seen, but been told allot about from a good friend who lived in the US and knew him form his days working with Azevedo...Hes always warned me about Vlad and said hes work was not really good...

Guys this shit is even famous in Puerto Rico, where 90% of the people are not in forums and have no idea who Vlad is but they all have all found out about what happened and no one can believe it...

Hope Yan the best and hope Vlad gets what he deserves... :(

Leave a comment:

• nando
    replied
    Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
    there was more to the wheel thing than what got posted publically, let's just say.

Leave a comment:

• Roysneon
    replied
    I thought the same, long before I learned of Yan or M3 Troy's stories.

Leave a comment:

• Lof8
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X