X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpasticDwarf
    replied
    Sorry to see this has happened. A true shame and its hard to disrespect a vehicle much more than that, let alone its owner.

No one deserves this.

:p:p I don't know about the part of Yan never uttering a negative thing, and I know he's not a fan of us, but...

If you want some help from us over at StanceWorks we'll see what we can do about putting the word out on finding a truly talented shop (or a shop of your choice) to help out with fixing the car, or perhaps we can help with the fund raiser.

-Mike

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Waiting on the shower of apologies I should be getting after everyone jumped on my shit for questioning Vlad's work on that M3 Touring.

Just kidding!

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    What a clusterfuck. This is what happens when you "turn" car after car instead of taking time? I think.

Leave a comment:

• richardb
    replied
    Jesus look at the driver door-jam vin tag.... sorry to see this happen to a good guy.

Leave a comment:

• ZekeTheSneak
    replied
    This is royally fecked. 6gs for a paint job is alot to blow and should be absolutely perfect when finished. Sorry man

Leave a comment:

• AsharC
    replied
    Wow, I am sorry for you Yan. A maaco paint job would have turned out better for $800. Hopefully everything works out for you.

Leave a comment:

• KI4UJO
    replied
    OP, I really feel for you. For what you have done for our country, you deserve much better than Vlad provided you with. In all honesty, I could have done a better job with a rattle can, provided I prepped right and buffed it good afterwards. In reality, he should be re-spraying your car for free due to the quality of the work done, and for what you have done for us overseas. I shot my 318i in my garage for about $130, with auto parts store dupli color lacquer, and it was better. There is no reason for what happened to you, and it is most likely criminal. Just to ask, have any of the members that were ripped off here reported his shop to the Better Business Bureau?

Leave a comment:

• Pudmunkie
    replied
    Originally posted by e30e View Post
    Glad someone else thought this too; plus the same pose/picture combo every 3 days got very old.
    Thank god I'm not alone. Every picture I just kept wishing she would GTFO of the frame.

Leave a comment:

• Dj Buttchug
    replied
    glad to see whats being done here. Had i viewed this thread earlier I would have controlled my rant in the donate thread.

excellent move by the admins

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    He had ample time to sort the details, he dodged the questions,pushed blame else where and blamed his paying customer. This is not the first time and this has happened.
    Last edited by M-technik-3; 12-19-2011, 07:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Car Addict
    replied
    I am not taking sides here but, Vlad brought up an interesting point on S14 what happened with the other 9 m3's that were in his shop while Yan's was being worked on?

According to Vlad they came out fine and the owners were happy is there any proof of this?

Leave a comment:

• carlb
    replied
    I bought a car from Vlad in September. I have to say that Yan's experience seems very representative of the quality of Vlad's work. I count my issue with Vlad as my own stupidity in not having a trusted AND knowledgeable person inspect the car prior to purchase. Lesson learned. Vlad's shop doesn't do the quality work you think they should given their experience with e30's or anywhere near the quality you would expect for the money.

Leave a comment:

• ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    We're not turning this into a "Let's tear Vlad a new one" thread.

I reopened and posted this to let the community know what was being done, and get people's thoughts/opinions on the matter.
    I'm sorry I just really have to get it off my chest to say I thought she looked like a transvestite.

I'll be sending a donation myself when I get to a computer. Hope the best for you Yan.

Leave a comment:

• 328ijunkie
    replied
    Hes still posting away on BFc

Leave a comment:

• Pinepig
    replied
    Originally posted by Vivek View Post
    This is terrible. Those runs and drips are complete bs, I could spray a car better than that. And your headliner...the fact that he drove it without your permission...
    I painted a buddy's Jetta in the garage ( in black ) for free and it looks better than that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X