X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e304me
    replied
    Is legal action being taken or what? This piece of shit (vlad) needs to be put in his place

Leave a comment:

• frankenbeemer
    replied
    A chance to show a little support to fellow member and demonstrate what a great community is r3v:

Beat to the punch again, thanks Janderson.
    Last edited by frankenbeemer; 12-18-2011, 05:41 PM. Reason: Late as usual.

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    There is now a donation fund set up for Yan in General, the link is in my sig.

We will be producing YAN-3 stickers for sale with all proceeds going to the fund as well, details to come later.

Leave a comment:

• hyperE30
    replied
    Damn, glad he got banned.. sucks this happened to a great person and a nice car... hope you get to fix your car man.. thanks for the service!!

Leave a comment:

• sharky
    replied
    So sorry to see this happen to such a good guy (Yan) I hope you get this straigtened out with Lawyers or other. As far as Vlad, Im sorry to see him being banned but Im sure R3v staff contemplated heavily over it. Yan if you make it to CT come by the shop and I will have some good beer waiting for you.

Leave a comment:

• VinniE30
    replied
    Good riddance.
    You guys did the right thing.
    I've experienced bad service before with body work and paint (not with vlad) and know how much it sucks. What happened to him is clearly wrong and inexcusable. I feel for you Yan.

Leave a comment:

• devon.818
    replied
    im in for 5$ for yan.

Leave a comment:

• DTM190
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad View Post
    karma is a bitch and it will bite you hard
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

So sorry to see what you have been through Yan, especially coming out of an "E30 enthusiasts" shop.

In for support, stickers are a great idea Joe

Leave a comment:

• N2MYE30
    replied
    Im in for the donation thread. GL to you Yan.

Bravo r3v admin.

Leave a comment:

• frankenbeemer
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    Someone should make Yan-3 stickers or something with all the proceeds going to his new paint job, Similar to the Mucci stolen car situation. I doubt he would want to become a charity case without something going back to the community. I know i wouldn't.

P.S. I vote Yan-3 for a moderator, his professionalism, and even-keeled demeanor is very admirable despite how screwed he got.
    Agreed. Yan has stated he can afford this loss, so I would say this is more a chance to show support for a respected member of r3v, not charity.

Leave a comment:

• LJ851
    replied
    Yan, since you started this thread a lot of people including myself have felt for you and your situation. I (we) really appreciate your actions both in serving our country and being so respectful regarding this obviously uncomfortable situation.

I and others would love help you towards your goal of a properly painted M3, would you post up a paypal address for those that wish to donate? Please?

Sincerely, Lorin

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    replied
    Someone should make Yan-3 stickers or something with all the proceeds going to his new paint job, Similar to the Mucci stolen car situation. I doubt he would want to become a charity case without something going back to the community. I know i wouldn't.

P.S. I vote Yan-3 for a moderator, his professionalism, and even-keeled demeanor is very admirable despite how screwed he got.

Leave a comment:

• Jafxod
    replied
    Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
    I was thinking $5 myself, because I am cheap.

I really would like to see this happen! What can I do to help? I just want Yan to know that I respect the way he has handled this, and maybe take some of the sting out of being wronged.
    +1

someone set this up

It might not pay for a paintjob, but It could definitely help.

Leave a comment:

• frankenbeemer
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
    Good job, Joshie.

Does anyone else want to send Yan $20?
    Originally posted by Jafxod View Post
    Maybe not 20 but Im game for 5 bucks. Im not cheap Im just 18 lol.
    I was thinking $5 myself, because I am cheap.

I really would like to see this happen! What can I do to help? I just want Yan to know that I respect the way he has handled this, and maybe take some of the sting out of being wronged.

Leave a comment:

• Jafxod
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
    Good job, Joshie.

Does anyone else want to send Yan $20?
    Maybe not 20 but Im game for 5 bucks. Im not cheap Im just 18 lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X