Clear All

• NomadE30
    replied
    Thank you for posting this.

Leave a comment:

• M3TROY
    replied
    Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
    i was gonna say Pics or it didn't happen to M3Toy but here it is... that is really shotty paint job.
    If not corrected, I think this thread might be the end of VLAD's career in R3V.

Sorry Vlad, you lose on this way. Low quality paint job. The attention to detail was absolutely missing.
    Total disrespect and taking advantage of customer when you drove the car w/o permission to a car show.

this is what ive been saying all day, when people tell me i should have resolved my issue with vlad and let him correct it. how was he going to correct it? by doing another shitty paint job? what would be the point :loco:

yan very sorry to see and hear what happened to you.
    this is y i posted about vlad earlyier today so others dont make the same mistake.
    i wish i would have posted sooner but i wasnt able to as vlad was holding parts and work as hostage up untill a week ago.
    if i was able to maybe you wouldnt have used him and could have saved 6000.00.

you sir have my apology ;(
    Last edited by M3TROY; 12-15-2011, 07:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lolcantturn
    replied
    Also, $6000 for that crap?

Leave a comment:

• yanal
    replied
    Wow sorry to hear this Yan, you definitely handled it very well, and hopefully he'll come clean and do it properly the second time around, although some of the mistakes like the VIN sticker are irreversible

Leave a comment:

• ayemattyyy
    replied
    If this world has people half as much class, and humility as Yan we would be in a far better place. Glad to see you can keep your cool when stuff like this happens.
    Matt

Leave a comment:

• bernzpeed
    replied
    i was gonna say Pics or it didn't happen to M3Toy but here it is... that is really shotty paint job.
    If not corrected, I think this thread might be the end of VLAD's career in R3V.

Sorry Vlad, you lose on this way. Low quality paint job. The attention to detail was absolutely missing.
    Total disrespect and taking advantage of customer when you drove the car w/o permission to a car show.

Leave a comment:

• FSUJBP
    replied
    The quality of the paint work vs the amount paid... people can decide for themselves. But using someone's vehicle without permission, thereby subjecting them to liability should an incident occur, is inexcusable.

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    Yan talk with Ian Powell a ring he's in Fairfax nearby He can point you in right direction for some bodywork. You might remember his build here and at E30tech about his 2002.

Greg

Leave a comment:

• mach schnell
    replied
    Originally posted by ed94r View Post
    Feel sorry for you man.

First Impression: It's crazy that these day's, in this business / economic climate, people still Fuck other people over without consequence.

You can always get the car fixed and move on. You'll recommend the shop who came to the rescue and the members will flock. Bad rep carries and spreads. Earned consequences come in due time.

I'd love to read the counterpoint.

The fact that the car even left the shop in the condition it's in is all the explanation I need.

I mean seriously... electrical tape on the bumper??????? There's only one explanation for that, and it's NOT "proper attention to detail".

The fact that this guy won't even provide a receipt after having accepted $6,000 of an active duty military member's hard-earned cash is the MOST damning part. Care to explain why you won't give Yan a receipt, Vlad?

What about explaining WHY you drove the car when you were specifically told NOT to?

Why should Yan have to pay to ship his car back to Vlad so that Vlad can look at it with his own eyes? Vlad should eat the shipping and get it back to his shop. Fact is, he really should've looked at it BEFORE it left his shop... and I for one believe that he DID look at it before it left his shop, then let it go anyway.

Best of luck to you, Yan. I hope someone with a real bodyshop sees what you've been through, and offers you a helping hand.

Leave a comment:

• jaywood
    replied
    You sir are a good man.

Very nicely put as well.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Bowers
    replied
    Yan, you handled this in a way that commands respect from anyone that reads it. I'm sorry you had such a fucked experience.

Leave a comment:

• ed94r
    replied
    Feel sorry for you man.

First Impression: It's crazy that these day's, in this business / economic climate, people still Fuck other people over without consequence.

You can always get the car fixed and move on. You'll recommend the shop who came to the rescue and the members will flock. Bad rep carries and spreads. Earned consequences come in due time.

I'd love to read the counterpoint.

Leave a comment:

• flash 23
    replied
    Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
    Sad that this happens to an active duty service member while he is deployed.
    +1

hope things get sorted out in your end. thank you for your service (and that's coming from a veteran).

such a shame that people will take advantage of a military personnel who's fighting for their freedom!

Leave a comment:

• chadthestampede
    replied
    hoo boy

Leave a comment:

• devon.818
    replied
    i remember your thread about you sending this car to paint, you seemed pretty excited, even updated it a few times, idk how someone could do you like this, you seriously got your cheeks spread open here.

seems your religion is really helping you through this ordeal, how calm and collected you are...i know i would not be able to hold compuser as well.

best of luck

Leave a comment:

Working...
X