Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Corbett
    replied
    Awesome seller, Great communication and quick shipping, (shipped Within the hour I sent payment). Would not hesitate to order again.

Leave a comment:

• sandman_01
    replied
    Would not hesitate to buy from again. Lightning fast response to PMs, shipped same afternoon I paid. Excellent seller.

Leave a comment:

• getouth
    replied
    R3v we have a great seller here!! good communication and product is as described. ***** rating for Slacker! buy with confidence.

Leave a comment:

• krayzi[e]
    replied
    Great seller. Fast response time and quick shipping. Would buy from again!

Leave a comment:

• kslbo308
    replied
    Pretty straight up guy to do business with, answers messages promptly, will definitely do business with again .

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Hoffbrohaus
    replied
    Great Seller

No question I would buy from Mr. Slacker again. I purchased H&R sport springs for a killer price and got them to my door in 2 days! Answered my PMs immediately. Great Service!

Leave a comment:

• Klug
    replied
    Fast shipping, Items exactly as described.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• mas05
    replied
    Great experience! Items showed up as described!

Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• drumad
    replied
    MrSlacker responded to an e36 rad WTB ad I posted. After going back and forth a few times, I ended up buying a Mishimoto rad from someone else. He was not upset at all and told me that I made a good decision.

I found this worth noting.

Leave a comment:

• ///Maddog9000
    replied
    Sold MrSlacker some parts tonight. Very simple transaction. No confusion. His parent is pending and he sent his own shipping label! Good buyer for sure!

Leave a comment:

• e30Troop
    replied
    I bought a DME, shift knob and glove box for my e30. All items were available and a great price. MrSlacker is great to deal with, has a ton of obscure parts that are in excellent condition. I will do business with him again. Thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• IronFreak
    replied
    Super quick shipping, bought some m3 spinldes off him, great shape just as described. Shipped Monday received them yesterday. Will go to him again for parts in the future.

Leave a comment:

• UDelaware30
    replied
    Fast shipping and great communication. I brought a set of stock springs from him and they were in great shape as he described. 10/10
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Timmyboy
    replied
    Fast shipping. SUPREMELY packaged!! i could barely find the item it was so secure. Seller was straight to the point no BS. Would buy from again if need be. 10/10

Leave a comment:

• Chummy
    replied
    Thanks for a smooth and accurate purchase! Great guy to deal with!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X