No announcement yet.

Blackout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got some e36 window switches and came exactly as described and shipping was fast. thanks!
    sigpic
    TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
    FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Like others have posted, this dude knows a thing or two about how to package parts right and ship them in a timely fashion. No complaints here!

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Bought some e36 window switches from this guy. He responded to me very quickly, and the switches arrived sooner than expected. He also offered help with wiring after i received the switches. Cool guy, would definitely do business with him again.

Comment

The way Blackout conducts himself is the gold standard of how to handle your transactions. Shipping is fast, his packaging is top notch, and he is beyond helpful long after he has your money.

I bought some smoked ellipsoids he did a few weeks back and the quality is top notch. When one of the bulbs was DOA, he promptly sent me out another one.

Very friendly, and a pleasure to do business with.

Comment

Bought a Z3 antenna setup. First one was lost in mail or something? Refunded money before i even asked. Hit me up when he got another one, paid again and got it a few days later.

Rough start. Great ending :P

Check Us out on Facebook
            Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
            Full Product Line Tuning
            OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Bought a set of rear springs very happy with them
              Tucking the rear nicely

-
              Project
              Parts for Sale
              Feedback
              YouTube Channel

Comment

Picked up a Z3 antenna base from him and it was shipped promptly. Thanks.
                1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

IE poly steering guibo: fast shipping, and good comunications.

now if only i could center my steering wheel :hmm
                  Originally posted by unloadedak
                  It's brand new. I've gripped the shaft a couple times and that's about it.

Comment

Fast shipping on a Z3 Antenna. Thank you!
                    Work We Do
                    CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
                    http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Bought Brass Caliper Slides, they were promptly posted and arrived all the way in Australia safely.

Thanks
                      - Chris
                      Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Just bought 4 side markers from Bob and he gave me a stellar deal.

I'm sure everyone is already aware that he's an amazing seller, don't hesitate to give him your money.
                        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                        1991 318is - Sold
                        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Bob is awesome as a seller and a human being.
                          -Art

Comment

Excellent seller, fast shipping, packaged well, item as described, quick responses, a true example of a good seller on R3V!

Comment

Awesome to buy from! I got my elipsoids quickly. When they arrived they were packed and padded very well. Thank you!

Comment

I bought four illuminated e36 switches for my e30 sedan, the wiring diagrams were wrong for the rear windows and i kept blowing fuses. we met up and sat in a parking lot for about an hour and a half trouble shooting all the issues, he even took me to his shop and soldered them in for me, but now two of the bulbs have gone out so he's replacing them free of charge, great seller and he definitely stands by his work, i recommend him to anyone. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X