Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.


Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.


Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.


If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel


If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area


For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.


In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

ROZNIC feedback

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by Subman View Post
    Just purchased a speedo from Roznic. It was an easy purchase with quick answers to my questions.


    Thx man

    Comment


      #62
      This dude hooked me up with some absolutely mint door cards and a passenger side fender. Parts exactly as described both in great condition. He even worked with me to get them delivered personally. UPS by roznic delivered on time, both times. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again in the future.
      '86 Burgundrot 325 2.8 stroker.

      Build thread

      Other cars:
      2000 Porsche Boxster
      2006 Subaru Outback XT 5MT
      1972 Porsche 914

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by betz View Post
        This dude hooked me up with some absolutely mint door cards and a passenger side fender. Parts exactly as described both in great condition. He even worked with me to get them delivered personally. UPS by roznic delivered on time, both times. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again in the future.
        Hey, don't advertise my ups capabilities lol.. You're on the way!
        Let me know if you need anything else, thank you.

        Comment


          #64
          Great communication, really fast shipping, and pristine rust-free parts. I'll definitely buy more parts from him.
          Dave
          '91 325iX

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by Dave_G View Post
            Great communication, really fast shipping, and pristine rust-free parts. I'll definitely buy more parts from him.


            Thank u Dave, anytime!

            Comment


              #66
              Just bought some bumper hardware from him. Communication was excellent , he worked with me on price. Got me pictures . Really great guy to deal with. Will gladly do buisiness again !!!
              1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
              1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
              1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
              1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
                Just bought some bumper hardware from him. Communication was excellent , he worked with me on price. Got me pictures . Really great guy to deal with. Will gladly do buisiness again !!!


                Thank you sir, anytime!

                Comment


                  #68
                  Bought my boston green e36 m3 from him and its been reliable for the past two years. Also helped aid with a stored code when It didn't pass smog last year. Great guy to work with.
                  Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
                    Bought my boston green e36 m3 from him and its been reliable for the past two years. Also helped aid with a stored code when It didn't pass smog last year. Great guy to work with.
                    Oh thank you Vang... I'm glad it's in good hands, I miss that thing ))

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Just purchased a front door edge protection from roznic. Easy transaction and quick shipping. Thanks!

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by chacha2000 View Post
                        Just purchased a front door edge protection from roznic. Easy transaction and quick shipping. Thanks!
                        Thank you!

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Bought a washer fluid tank from Nick. Came well packaged and the part itself was in great shape. Either he cleaned it really well or just took really good care of it. Thanks!

                          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                          '90 325is

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Originally posted by Hoffbrohaus View Post
                            Bought a washer fluid tank from Nick. Came well packaged and the part itself was in great shape. Either he cleaned it really well or just took really good care of it. Thanks!

                            Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                            Thx man, it was a lil bit of both lol

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Just purchased some seat belts from Nick, great communication, great price and he's already shipped them out. Couldn't ask for an easier transaction.

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                                Just purchased some seat belts from Nick, great communication, great price and he's already shipped them out. Couldn't ask for an easier transaction.
                                Thank you Rob!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X