X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KillaCam
    replied
    great guy!
    i bought a fender and we were shooting the shit for about an hour and a half

Leave a comment:

• IronmanE30
    replied
    Dave is the man! I bought his 1991 Mtech 2 vert. His price was great, his communication was excellent. I can't say enough good things about this seller.

Thanks Dave!

Cheers,

Jim

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Wait, how do I get to the cigar shop again?

:D

Leave a comment:

• E30YrsOld
    replied
    Well, Dave saved the day again. Not much else I can say.

If any of you ever get the chance to meet Dave, he's the nicest and most helpful E30 guy out there. He isnt on the forums quite as much as he used to be, but hes still lives up the the E30 GOD status that he had always had. Heres some of what I can say about him:

After buying multiple cars from Dave, as well as parts, I have gotten to know him pretty well, hes a great friend ahd has taught me all I know about these cars. He was saving my ass once again and lending me a clean early model 325es with euro bumpers and I fucked up. Rear ended somebody in heavy traffic and put a good hurtin' on the loaner, Daves car. I called him and told him what happened and he kept his cool and help me to deal with the other parties involved. After situating everything and getting it all taken care of we went to TNG the next day. At TNG (Two Nice Guys Automotive in La Crescenta, the most awesome shop in the world) Dave spent the day, yes one single day, and pulled the core support, replaced the radiator, fan, fan clutch, headlights, straightened the fender, replaced the hood, replaced the valance and a few hoses. Also got the power steering working again. At the end of the day, a totalled E30 was driven home, and looking pretty freakin good for what had happened.

Dave is more than a stand up guy and has helped me more than I can preech. Never have any doubts in dealing with him, its going to be a great experience and you will in turn make a great friend.

-Jon-

Leave a comment:

• Gesucht
    replied
    Pleasant to deal with.
    Excellent communication.
    Items are as good as described.

Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• karzrtoyz
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    Dave is a fantastic seller as usual!!

Just got home from his E30 butcher shop with 2 boxes of goodies.

Thanks again Dave!!!!
    A trunk full of Goodies!!

:pimp:

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Dave is a fantastic seller as usual!!

Just got home from his E30 butcher shop with 2 boxes of goodies.

Thanks again Dave!!!!

Leave a comment:

• dude8383
    replied
    Returning customer!

Item: MTECH2 Skirts

Item came quickly, communication was excellent. Again, satisfied customer :)

Leave a comment:

• ////\/\att
    replied
    Item: my 2 and only 2 e30s i have boughten.

great seller. wouldn't hesitate a bit to buy from. i got two unbelievably clean 325is from him. after buying the first one, i didnt think i could find anything better, then it got totalled and dave was right there with another IS for me. and believe it or not this one was an even better deal than the first. Great guy to do business with and great guy to be friends with. Thanks again for the cars Dave.

Leave a comment:

• motorsports_3
    replied
    Item: Sedan Tails, and Door sills.

Shipped quick, recieved it from Cali way quicker than expected. Items were packed excellent. Will def do business again.

Leave a comment:

• robrez
    replied
    Bump for a good seller and all around good guy. He sold everything I need to run foglights on my car, and showed me how to hook everything up.

Leave a comment:

• E30YrsOld
    replied
    Purchased: Too much shit too list, but everything was perfect. Awesome seller, great guy and extremely knowledgable and willing to help.

Thanks for eveything Dave.

See you soon.

Leave a comment:

• dude8383
    replied
    Item: Heated Seat Elements

Shipment was prompt and communication was excellent.

Looks like the box was screwed with by the carrier but the packaging was sufficient enough to not have damaged the contents!

Thanks man!!!

Leave a comment:

• Eurospec
    replied
    Thanks for an easy, and pleasant transaction Dave. You made selling wheels such an easy task :D

Leave a comment:

• Funkmasta
    replied
    Originally posted by karzrtoyz View Post
    Everyone here Rocks!!!
    :bow:

Thanks
    dave
    :up:
    yeah, I know.

:)

Leave a comment: