X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMWM5LOVER
    replied
    WCST1>>> Thumbs up!

Bought foglights off of him. No BS kinda guy. Item exactly as described, would deal with him again.

Leave a comment:

• Jon '92 325ic
    replied
    Great seller. A total e30 enthusiast (not a BMW enthusiast, an E30 enthusiast). A straight up guy whose very helpful and knowledgeable.

For those of us on the West Coast who would love to do business with Joel from the Euro Depot but don't (on larger/heavier items) because of shipping costs..... Your prayers have been answered.

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Fucking awesome seller everyone. Purchased a complete M20B25 from this man and he even brought it to me. I am not joking, he rocks!

Leave a comment:

• Hatchman
    replied
    Item: Complete set of ellipsoid headlights with holsters, wires, & connectors

Not only did I get an almost unbelievable deal on the items but their quality is impeccable. The shipping was just as impressive; it was quick and packed well no problems. But the best of all was the service with dealing with him, emails in most cases were replied to within the hour with exactly the information I needed. You can’t ask for a better person to deal with, he is a great guy who knows his business don’t hesitate to buy or sell to him.

THANK YOU AGAIN

results

Leave a comment:

• rwh11385
    started a topic Karzrtoyz (Dave)

Karzrtoyz (Dave)

Item: Driver Side low-beam & wiring, and bucket, and a free empty highbeam.
    Cost: $55 shipped.
    Shipping: USPS
    Response: Prompt and kind and informative with pics too.
    Fast shipping. Great packaging.

I got the package promptly and the packing work was amazing! I like what I got definately, the spare high beam and the bracket and the low beam were fine. (said I didn't really care the condition and pitting were cool. pictures showed condition)

Really great effort to satsify the customer. Did I mention incredible pack job?
Working...
X