• Show
Clear All

• marc55
    replied
    Thank you guys!!!

Leave a comment:

• loemerich
    replied
    Received a Euro license plate filler from Marko yesterday. As stated previously, very well packaged and item looks great. Easy to deal with and just an overall great buying experience. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• cirrusblue
    replied
    Me too - I had a great transaction with him and items were all quite good.

Leave a comment:

• jtuner
    replied
    Packed well, arrived on time (sooner than expected actually) and marc55 has great communication. These grills are going to look excellent on the m3, thanks again!!

Leave a comment:

• marc55
    replied
    Chappie and boomer, thank you for your positive feedbacks!

Leave a comment:

• boomer
    replied
    Good prices, items arrived well packed and as described.

Leave a comment:

• Chappie
    replied
    Probably the best communication I've ever received on R3v. For that alone I'm thankful, forget having a fairly rare item on this side of the pond that isn't as in demand as some other, more common trim pieces. Thanks Marc!

Leave a comment:

• marc55
    replied
    Originally posted by dishwab View Post
    Great seller, the euro grills came securely packaged and at a very fair price. Condition was exactly as described. Definitely a great asset to the R3V community!
    Thank you for your kind words:up:

Leave a comment:

• dishwab
    replied
    Great seller, the euro grills came securely packaged and at a very fair price. Condition was exactly as described. Definitely a great asset to the R3V community!

Leave a comment:

• marc55
    replied
    Thank you zakatak47! :D

Leave a comment:

• zakatak47
    replied
    Bought some euro grills from him, completely honest about the condition and price was great. Shipped them quick and they came pretty quick! Responds quickly and very nice.

Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• marc55
    replied
    Thank you Cakey! :)

Leave a comment:

• Cakey
    replied
    10/10 would buy parts form him again.

Honest about the condition of the item. Included some nice detailed pictures.
    Prices were more then fair. Super helpful with everything. Shipping was pretty quick.
    Thanks Marc~

Leave a comment:

• marc55
    replied
    Originally posted by duffyboby View Post
    Bought parts from marc at the beginning of the summer and everything went so smoothly, good communication and perfect packaging. Sorry for taking so long for the feedback marc, better late than never i guess.
    Thanks man!

Leave a comment:

• duffyboby
    replied
    Bought parts from marc at the beginning of the summer and everything went so smoothly, good communication and perfect packaging. Sorry for taking so long for the feedback marc, better late than never i guess.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X