Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here's a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the items information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item is worth.

If listing a car
-Post the year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it is currently at and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-Post a price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires
-Post the brand and model
-Post as many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. If tires, any gashes, bubbles, cupping and curb rash
-Post a price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing Parts
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-Post a price

Miscellaneous items
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-Post a price

WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post what you are willing to pay. Only douchebags will bump up their price if your price is higher then theirs.
-Where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup only

In case the point was not made, everything being sold must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist. Do not post links to either for your ad. The same goes for other forums. Either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, please stay out of the thread or else be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Only bump your thread once a day. You are allowed to respond to others more then once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

Matt-B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt-B

Looks like his old thread was locked, otherwise would have posted there.

Bought some Lamin-X vinyl covers for US headlights.
    They were just as described: brand new.

Matt even put a couple of cool stickers in the package with was a nice surprise.

Just bought a set of shift/e brake boots from him, quality was what was expected and advertised and shipping was very quick. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again
    Tina the '88 Lachs 325ix

Comment

Got a shift and e-brake boot from Matt. Great seller. Would do business again.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Originally posted by mplfoster View Post
        got a shift and e-brake boot from matt. Great seller. Would do business again.
        +1
        2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
        (Daily Driver)
        Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
        KW V2 Coilovers
        VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Super cool dude. Shipped fast. Would do business again!
          1990 S50 Calypso-rot 325i

Comment

These shift boots are great! Perfect cut. And shipping was pretty fast! Great seller and member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Purchased a shift and ebrake boot set. Prompt and fast shipping. Great quality. Wouldn't hesitate to buy anything else from him.

Comment

Bought shift boot and ebrake set. Fast shipping, great comms! Excellent seller

Comment

Matt is a great seller and accommodated my shipping requests. The boots are high quality and fit well with plenty of material to make adjustments and get the fit just right. Highly reccomended!

Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                  LED Bulb Thread
                  R6 LED Review

Comment

Bought a single E-brake boot with German colors stitching. Matt kept me updated when he shipped it and it arrived shortly after. Quality is great and it fit perfectly. Matt even answered a couple questions about installation in a timely manner.

Would buy from again. :up:
                    1992 325I Convertible
                    sigpic

Comment

Would do business again with him
                      Singer Vehicle Design.
                      Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

Great seller! keeps in contact very well, has quality products. thank you matt!

Comment

Great seller! Awesome product!

Comment

Although I won my boots at the 2015 picnic, Matt swapped with me for the ones I was hoping to win and his work is still top notch, Thanks Matt..
                            sigpic
                            24v swapped

Comment

Bought a shift boot and E brake,

Above expectations, High quality material. Fast shipping, even included a bonus gift!

To potential buyers,

If your considering Matt, he has excellent customer service and a well made product.

Would definitely buy from him again!
                              Current
                              | '91 318is | M50b28 | Schrick | Racing Dynamic's |

Late 2016
                              | S50 Frankenstein Turbo Build |

Past
                              | '93 325is | '87 325is | '92 240sx | '92 GTI | '87 325e | '84 318i | '95 325is | '92 318is | '87 325i

sigpic
                              Yocale.com

Comment

Working...
                              X