Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here's a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the items information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item is worth.

If listing a car
-Post the year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it is currently at and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-Post a price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires
-Post the brand and model
-Post as many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. If tires, any gashes, bubbles, cupping and curb rash
-Post a price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing Parts
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-Post a price

Miscellaneous items
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-Post a price

WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post what you are willing to pay. Only douchebags will bump up their price if your price is higher then theirs.
-Where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup only

In case the point was not made, everything being sold must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist. Do not post links to either for your ad. The same goes for other forums. Either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, please stay out of the thread or else be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Only bump your thread once a day. You are allowed to respond to others more then once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

joe318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joe318is

Item: Muffler.
    Payment: I sent payment with money order.
    Shipper: Fedex.

Great communication and fast delivery. Great looking muffler and it sounds sweet as well.

Thanks8-)
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Joe318is good guy

joe bought my old 84' 318i beater the other day, he came and looked at it before hand and we spelled it all out, he's a really nice guy to deal with and very prompt in returning messages and being on time.

good guy, if you ever deal with him you won't be dissapointed.
    Originally posted by gazellebeigem3
    im using my 1000th post to call alex and joe douches.

Comment

too bad he never calls you the next day. :(

Comment

Who are you kidding? Joe stole things from my garage in the middle of a snowstorm and molested my dog.
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

Dave, your dog was asking for it. No one ever pay attentiong to him/her and he/she was quite upset about this. We had a long talk that resulted in humping. He/she wanted it as much as i had.

Nice dealing with you too Alex, i hope the 90 318i works out for you

Originally posted by vlad
          Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

i wouldn't use joe and good guy in the same sentence. it's like mixing oil and water :)

1991 330is

Comment

lol

item: m10 exhaust manifold
              payment: paypal
              shipped: promptly last week when he received the payment from me. he also cleaned the part up for me so i wouldnt have a problem puptting it on the car. frankly i didnt expect that kind of service from anyone but Joe hooked me up.

i will probably see the part tomorrow unless my mom got it in the mail before i saw it and she hid it from me muaha

edit: got the part yesterday. its in great shape thanks Joe!
              Last edited by vivalegreg; 10-10-2007, 10:48 AM.
              e30s r kool

Comment

item: camber plates
                payment: paypal
                shipped: Joe sent out the camber plates a day after i paid him and They showed up three days later. Packaging was good and shipping was very quick. Thanks again joe

Anthony

Comment

Item: M42 Ignition Coils and Spark Plug Wires
                  Payment: Paypal
                  Shipping: FedEx Ground

Great to deal with, quick shipping & response, etc. Would not hesitate to buy from again.
                  Originally posted by BillBrasky
                  E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                  1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                  1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                  1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                  2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Item: 10mm drop hats
                    Shipping: Fedex

Fast shipping and well-packaged. Thanks Joe!!!!!!!!!!
                    Max

Comment

he hooked me up w/ a set of M10 injectors, fast shipping.
                      B

Comment

Item: early center console
                        Shipping : Fedex i think
                        Good guy and quick shipping. Better than he said was and I'm very happy with said item.
                        sigpic
                        24v swapped

Comment

m30 oil filter housing, paypal. Good communicator and true enthusiast.
                          sigpic
                          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                          levent@gutenparts.com[/email]

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                            m30 oil filter housing, paypal. Good communicator and true enthusiast.
                            ?

Originally posted by vlad
                            Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Item: Momo shift knob
                              Shipping: FedEx ground ASAP after payment. Rec'd. a couple days later.

Top-notch transaction & item was as good/better than description. Primo shifting ahead!

Comment

Working...
                              X