Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Item purchased: H&R Sport springs
    Payment: Paypal.

Packaging was awesome and was shipped out in a decent amount of time. Would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Comment

Bought, Husco Armrest for e30.

Packaged nicely, prompt communication. Would highly recommend!

Thanks Again Denis!

Comment

Denis was a great guy. He shipped me some old Roundel Mags for cheap and quick.
        Originally posted by supkev
        I'm thinking vinyl my whole car. Matt black or gray.
        Originally posted by straight6pwr
        I'm thinking of hitting you in the face. Fist or karate-chop.

Comment

Dude8383

Great guy, sold me some tires and wheels good price, very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful forum member.

Will deal with anytime.
          sigpic
          WTB-Strut Bar

Comment

I first met Denis at Watkins Glen a few years ago, ended up buying a Spal Fan off of him recently. It was packaged well, shipped quickly and arrived as advertised, Overall great person to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.
            Greg 1987 325is (fairly far from stock at this point)

Comment

Awesome dude, great price on gently used parts from a smoke/pet free home... i think. Anyway, apparently there is a surprise waiting for me in my pkg too. I mean seriously, who doesn't like getting a little more than they bargained for?

Fast shipping and provided tracking!

Oh yeah, I picked up an IE oil cooler adpapter lid for the filter housing and an M50 windage tray that will be modded to fit my M42 :)

Dude always sells primo parts, not cheap crap that people don't really want.

Comment

bought: m20 camshaft
                payment: paypal
                Definately worked out great for me the cam was shipped quick and at a good price too. The camshaft arrived in the described condition and i am very satisfied with my experience.
                Thanks alot Denis

Comment

Originally posted by e30Bmwflyer View Post
                  bought: m20 camshaft
                  Definately worked out great for me the cam was shipped quick and at a good price too. The camshaft arrived in the described condition and i am very satisfied with my experience.
                  Thanks alot Denis
                  Good to hear :up:

Thank you guys!
                  IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Purchased a harmonic balancer off this guy.. great communication and fast shipping.. would buy from him again

MY BUILD THREAD
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=235231

INSTAGRAM : @luchcolaneri

Comment

Don't you have enough good feedback? Everyone who has dealt with you know you're a good seller. I'd definitely buy from you again! What else you got? I have a M42 and E30 vert....and always need or want something!

Comment

bought: m42 cylinder head

I should've posted here a long time ago since i bought the m42 cylinder head almost a year and a half ago. low mileage m42 head was pressure tested, reseated valves and other machine work. m42 cylinder head was plug and play, came with also low mile cam gears, timing chain, cam trays and lifters. transaction from NY to NV was fast and item(s) were packaged well. i would highly recommend Denis and would definitely buy from him again.

Great price, fast shipping, and great communication with seller.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jdirty View Post
                          bought: m42 cylinder head

I should've posted here a long time ago since i bought the m42 cylinder head almost a year and a half ago. low mileage m42 head was pressure tested, reseated valves and other machine work. m42 cylinder head was plug and play, came with also low mile cam gears, timing chain, cam trays and lifters. transaction from NY to NV was fast and item(s) were packaged well. i would highly recommend Denis and would definitely buy from him again.

Great price, fast shipping, and great communication with seller.
                          holy late feedback batman!!

thank you regardless for chiming in :)
                          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Sold Denis a couple of limited slip differentials. Great communication and sent payments over in a quick manner. Great guy to do business with!
                            Need a limited slip differential? Check my FS threads

Feedback thread

Comment

Bought another item from Denis.
                              Upper oil pan for an m42 and even included hardware.
                              Arrived on time. Packaging was intense. lol
                              My pan was safe from any bump/crash/drop thrown at it by any careless fedex delivery people.
                              Will buy from him again for sure.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sold this gentleman an Alpina steering wheel. Used paypal. Perfect communication, friendly and all that good stuff. A big vouch from me. Will do business again! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X