X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dude8383
    replied
    Thanks buddy :up:

We thought you'd get a kick outta the tub hehe.

Leave a comment:

• EN318isPDX
    replied
    Bought: S52B32 bare engine block
    Payment: Paypal

Came as described. Quickly shipped across the entire country and came in a sweet tub Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• ClassicEuroParts
    replied
    Sold this gentleman an Alpina steering wheel. Used paypal. Perfect communication, friendly and all that good stuff. A big vouch from me. Will do business again! Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• jdirty
    replied
    Bought another item from Denis.
    Upper oil pan for an m42 and even included hardware.
    Arrived on time. Packaging was intense. lol
    My pan was safe from any bump/crash/drop thrown at it by any careless fedex delivery people.
    Will buy from him again for sure.

Leave a comment:

• fanofe30s
    replied
    Sold Denis a couple of limited slip differentials. Great communication and sent payments over in a quick manner. Great guy to do business with!

Leave a comment:

• dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by jdirty View Post
    bought: m42 cylinder head
    payment: paypal

I should've posted here a long time ago since i bought the m42 cylinder head almost a year and a half ago. low mileage m42 head was pressure tested, reseated valves and other machine work. m42 cylinder head was plug and play, came with also low mile cam gears, timing chain, cam trays and lifters. transaction from NY to NV was fast and item(s) were packaged well. i would highly recommend Denis and would definitely buy from him again.

Great price, fast shipping, and great communication with seller.
    holy late feedback batman!!

thank you regardless for chiming in :)

Leave a comment:

• jdirty
    replied
    bought: m42 cylinder head

I should've posted here a long time ago since i bought the m42 cylinder head almost a year and a half ago. low mileage m42 head was pressure tested, reseated valves and other machine work. m42 cylinder head was plug and play, came with also low mile cam gears, timing chain, cam trays and lifters. transaction from NY to NV was fast and item(s) were packaged well. i would highly recommend Denis and would definitely buy from him again.

Great price, fast shipping, and great communication with seller.

Leave a comment:

• Tismael711
    replied
    Don't you have enough good feedback? Everyone who has dealt with you know you're a good seller. I'd definitely buy from you again! What else you got? I have a M42 and E30 vert....and always need or want something!

Leave a comment:

• mtlbloodshot
    replied
    Purchased a harmonic balancer off this guy.. great communication and fast shipping.. would buy from him again

Leave a comment:

• dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by e30Bmwflyer View Post
    bought: m20 camshaft
    Definately worked out great for me the cam was shipped quick and at a good price too. The camshaft arrived in the described condition and i am very satisfied with my experience.
    Thanks alot Denis
    Good to hear :up:

Thank you guys!

Leave a comment:

• e30Bmwflyer
    replied
    bought: m20 camshaft
    Definately worked out great for me the cam was shipped quick and at a good price too. The camshaft arrived in the described condition and i am very satisfied with my experience.
    Thanks alot Denis

Leave a comment:

• bwawuz02
    replied
    Awesome dude, great price on gently used parts from a smoke/pet free home... i think. Anyway, apparently there is a surprise waiting for me in my pkg too. I mean seriously, who doesn't like getting a little more than they bargained for?

Fast shipping and provided tracking!

Oh yeah, I picked up an IE oil cooler adpapter lid for the filter housing and an M50 windage tray that will be modded to fit my M42 :)

Dude always sells primo parts, not cheap crap that people don't really want.

Leave a comment:

• rpob5t
    replied
    I first met Denis at Watkins Glen a few years ago, ended up buying a Spal Fan off of him recently. It was packaged well, shipped quickly and arrived as advertised, Overall great person to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

Leave a comment:

• Aerton
    replied
    Dude8383

Great guy, sold me some tires and wheels good price, very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful forum member.

Will deal with anytime.

Leave a comment:

• e30nut
    replied
    Denis was a great guy. He shipped me some old Roundel Mags for cheap and quick.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X