Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Soda Not Pop
    replied
    I'm always leery about people working on my car or parts from my car. One of the big problems today is that no one takes pride in what they do. Mechanics/"professionals" will ask for premiums for their work and deliver subpar results. I only use someone if I absolutely can't do it myself. Or if I can order something with a core charge. I had some body work done a few years ago. The owner seemed very professional and the shop looked professional. Guy gave me this huge speech about getting what you pay for.....blah blah blah. I brought the car to him with all the panel and parts ready to go. He gave me a price to which I agreed (I never once complained or asked for discount or hinted that money was tight). The price in the end was higher than He told, but I said no worries I get it things happen. Went to pick up the car and it was basically a "Maaco" job (no offense to Maaco). I had to adjust my own door and install my own edge protection seal. I had to fix my antenna where half-assed installed it. The car was absolutely filthy (clean when I gave it to them). And overspray in areas. Long story short people suck.

Leave a comment:

• dudley123
    replied
    Closing the gap here.. He finally returned my M3 rear seat setup after 6 months when I PAID FOR THE RETURN LABEL.. More excuses with the latest being, "I damaged it over christmas, rewrapping it now" The rear seat arrived untouched and in original condition as I shipped to him a year ago. No map pockets or door panels, so his covered panels are truly useless. Good riddance..

Leave a comment:

• dudley123
    replied
    Update: After blocking me on FB, I received a text back from Greer. Said my rear seat was damaged and needed to be re-wrapped.. Said all was shipping, received a box of rear panels.. Still no front door panel accessories or rear seat... I'm hopeful that I'll get my stuff back as he's sort of maintained communication via text. Why block me on FB, I'll have no idea.. Just wanted to update as it seems he's trying to make an effort.
    Last edited by dudley123; 01-10-2022, 11:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by dudley123 View Post
    Well.. Looks like we get to add me to this claim.. I sent him my E30 M3 Interior to rewrap.. All door panels AND the rear seat.. I have the 2 front door panels back but no rear seat, rear panels or map pockets or door pulls. Was sent countless UPS tracking numbers over the last 3 months but has since blocked me on Messenger. I'm out of recourse with Paypal past the 60 days so now I'm without an entire interior which is worth 3k+.... Love it...
    That sucks! If it was a steering wheel I would call his work. But with your entire interior there I would be flying out to see him if he didnt answer.

Leave a comment:

• Elysian
    replied
    Definitely call his workplace if he's blocked you elsewhere. That's absolutely unacceptable. Thankful I only sent him my Mtech wheel, which he held onto for 6+ months without even touching it. Got it back in the end, completely unmodified.

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by dudley123 View Post
    Well.. Looks like we get to add me to this claim.. I sent him my E30 M3 Interior to rewrap.. All door panels AND the rear seat.. I have the 2 front door panels back but no rear seat, rear panels or map pockets or door pulls. Was sent countless UPS tracking numbers over the last 3 months but has since blocked me on Messenger. I'm out of recourse with Paypal past the 60 days so now I'm without an entire interior which is worth 3k+.... Love it...
    Chris, one guy had a similar issue with him, and was able to contact his place of employment (a GMC dealer) and ended up getting his stuff. not that it's ideal... but perhaps a route worth trying.

Leave a comment:

• dudley123
    replied
    Last edited by dudley123; 12-19-2021, 04:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vincenze
    replied
    This guy seems to rewrap a steering wheel in a few hours with the German punctuality.

Leave a comment:

• anaphe
    replied
    So I finally got my wheel back, only after I called him at his place of employment (listed on his public FB profile) and left a message. The receptionist thought it was weird ("the guys in the back can't take phone calls") but I was super polite with her. He texted me right back. I told him I would keep calling at his work until my wheel was returned and that he likely doesnt need this kind of hassle at his work.

For the record. He was not responsive to me on his personal FB or Stitched accounts, email or IG. The phone number for Stitched (the one on the business card) also isnt answered or texts responded to.

I have his new phone number if anyone wants it, he seems to respond to that. Sounds like he has a bunch of wheels in boxes (im 100% sure mine wasnt opened after 6 months) and who ever shouts the loudest gets theirs returned. To his credit, I offered to pay return shipping if that made it easier and he declined and covered it.

Leave a comment:

• anaphe
    replied
    Ugggg count me in on this.

mtech 1 (e28) said it would ship the week of July 9th and now he has been MIA.

I have launched a PayPal claim which so far he is not responded to but I really just want the wheel back.

Feel free to reach out to me here or on Insta @ Giant_Killer_Racing.

I think we should get a list together and call his dealer principal and let them know what their employee is up to. He will respond promptly I am sure
    Last edited by anaphe; 10-07-2021, 08:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• VIPSA
    replied
    I found another victim through his Instagram. The story Jordan told me before going MIA was that he started a full time job at a dealership and that’s why there’s a delay.

Leave a comment:

• Thomas Reynolds
    replied
    Came here looking for answers as it looks like I'm another victim. He's had my Mtech 1 steering wheel since the beginning of June. He told me had he family issues, then COVID, now emails aren't being answered. I have no problems with someone if they are down in life and need time but I think I've been suckered. :(

Leave a comment:

• cory58
    replied
    Sad that it's come to this. Still enjoying the MT1 wheel that Jordan recovered for me about 4 years ago

Leave a comment:

• VIPSA
    replied
    Yeah I’ve tried Instagram, calls and text are not getting returned. Found another victim in the same situation as me through his Insta posts, so he’s definitely doing something shady.

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    hes still on Instagram. doesn't post though. i was in the same situation. i ordered my wheel around xmas time. got it around May, after hounding him. He gave me my shift boot that came with my wheel but forgot the ebrake cover. He refunded me for the ebrake cover. But yeah id stay away.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X