Jokester Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
    I’ve carried out plentiful successful deals since you. Nobody is perfect.

You keep coming back. You lost the case when you had the shifter, then changed the case reasoning.

I think all of your posts on this forum have been solely bashing me..... I don’t think anyone on the forum cares about the case result. I may be wrong though
    Dude -- are you really slow or what? I DIDN'T NEED A SHIFTER. I NEEDED THE LINKAGE. YOU MADE ME BUY BOTH, THEN DIDN'T INCLUDE LINKAGE.

Paypal told me to change the reason, from the original not as decribed, to item not received because I hadn't recieved it -- and you never sent a tracking number (Probably cause your vindictive).

It is back to item not as described, cause you didn't ship what you said you were going to -- LINKAGE.

It (shifter) showed up, I declined (never wanted it) . (so I was not out of pocket for this BS).

Just stop posting about this. You brought it back up.

Comment

I’m super slow. Insanely slow. I’ve seen 325e autos move quicker than me.

I’ve moved past this transaction. You haven’t done anything to me so why would I be vindictive? Do I have a reason to hate you? Have a good one

Comment

Ordered some E30 convertible seats.

Everything was received and packed well.
        Last edited by Dgafxxx; 09-18-2019, 03:59 PM. Reason: updated: received seats

Comment

This needs to be added here for potential buyers:

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...67564-jokester
          1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
          Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
          Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

Dude you gave the guy a week and then started a paypal claim?? Seats are not easy to package up and it takes time to do that sorta thing. Give the guy a break for crying out loud... we're all human here. This isn't Amazon with prime shipping!!
            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Neither have I, greyhound hasn't provided me with one. We both know they are in Salt Lake City waiting for you to give them a call, or for them to call you and schedule a drop off date. Stop posting on here when you can message me personally please.

Comment

Everything turned out great... Threw them in this afternoon after they got delivered...

Comment

Originally posted by nogapersnBMWs View Post
                  This needs to be added here for potential buyers:

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...67564-jokester
                  Seems like it worked out just fine
                  1991 318is
                  2004 330ci
                  2011 335d

Comment

perfect car for them, nice to see this resolved.
                    91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                    Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                    E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                    "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Working...
                    X