Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here's a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the items information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item is worth.

If listing a car
-Post the year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it is currently at and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-Post a price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires
-Post the brand and model
-Post as many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. If tires, any gashes, bubbles, cupping and curb rash
-Post a price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing Parts
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-Post a price

Miscellaneous items
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-Post a price

WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post what you are willing to pay. Only douchebags will bump up their price if your price is higher then theirs.
-Where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup only

In case the point was not made, everything being sold must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist. Do not post links to either for your ad. The same goes for other forums. Either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, please stay out of the thread or else be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Only bump your thread once a day. You are allowed to respond to others more then once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

Jokester Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
    I’ve carried out plentiful successful deals since you. Nobody is perfect.

You keep coming back. You lost the case when you had the shifter, then changed the case reasoning.

I think all of your posts on this forum have been solely bashing me..... I don’t think anyone on the forum cares about the case result. I may be wrong though
    Dude -- are you really slow or what? I DIDN'T NEED A SHIFTER. I NEEDED THE LINKAGE. YOU MADE ME BUY BOTH, THEN DIDN'T INCLUDE LINKAGE.

Paypal told me to change the reason, from the original not as decribed, to item not received because I hadn't recieved it -- and you never sent a tracking number (Probably cause your vindictive).

It is back to item not as described, cause you didn't ship what you said you were going to -- LINKAGE.

It (shifter) showed up, I declined (never wanted it) . (so I was not out of pocket for this BS).

Just stop posting about this. You brought it back up.

Comment

I’m super slow. Insanely slow. I’ve seen 325e autos move quicker than me.

I’ve moved past this transaction. You haven’t done anything to me so why would I be vindictive? Do I have a reason to hate you? Have a good one

Comment

Ordered some E30 convertible seats.

Everything was received and packed well.
        Last edited by Dgafxxx; 09-18-2019, 03:59 PM. Reason: updated: received seats

Comment

This needs to be added here for potential buyers:

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...67564-jokester
          1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
          Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
          Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

Dude you gave the guy a week and then started a paypal claim?? Seats are not easy to package up and it takes time to do that sorta thing. Give the guy a break for crying out loud... we're all human here. This isn't Amazon with prime shipping!!

Need OE BMW or Aftermarket Parts? Shoot me a PM! | Leave me feedback here
            (631) 393 0334 | info@omgmotorworks.com

Comment

Neither have I, greyhound hasn't provided me with one. We both know they are in Salt Lake City waiting for you to give them a call, or for them to call you and schedule a drop off date. Stop posting on here when you can message me personally please.

Comment

Everything turned out great... Threw them in this afternoon after they got delivered...

Comment

Originally posted by nogapersnBMWs View Post
                  This needs to be added here for potential buyers:

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...67564-jokester
                  Seems like it worked out just fine
                  1991 318is
                  2004 330ci
                  2011 335d

Comment

perfect car for them, nice to see this resolved.
                    91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                    Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                    E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                    "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Working...
                    X