X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poorhouse
    replied
    Bought a set of ZKW fogs from Jokester.

Packaged well, shipped quickly and parts are as described.

Would do business again.

Leave a comment:

• Powling
    replied
    Originally posted by efficient View Post
    you guys need to meet halfway and go one on one, settle it. record it and put it on worldstar
    Fixed.

Leave a comment:

• 8ball
    replied
    Got my stuff quickly with great communication. No concerns here.

Leave a comment:

• Jokester
    replied
    Originally posted by efficient View Post
    you guys need to meet halfway and go one on one, settle it. record it and put it on youtube

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    you guys need to meet halfway and go one on one, settle it. record it and put it on youtube

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    merged the feedback thread. leave feedback if you've had experience as a buyer or sold him something.

I bought parts from him that came as advertised, quickly and boxed well. No issues here

Leave a comment:

• Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    :popcorn:

Leave a comment:

• woodenturn
    replied
    I'm serious -- I don't refunded until I show I shipped it back.

So no, I don't have my money, yes this is still wasting my time, and again, do you have, or did you ever have a tracking number?

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
    I had admitted my fault. You just can’t read.

Expecting you to be content would be too much.

I don’t care if you send it back. Just get out of my mentions. I have other business to handle and your negative mentality is not needed. You got your money, move on.

Leave a comment:

• Jokester
    replied
    I had admitted my fault. You just can’t read.

Expecting you to be content would be too much.

I don’t care if you send it back. Just get out of my mentions. I have other business to handle and your negative mentality is not needed. You got your money, move on.

Leave a comment:

• woodenturn
    replied
    Like I said, don't need the shifter buddy and never needed it, will be sent back once it gets here -- you ever find that tracking number? That would be helpful.

Admitting you screwed up would be expecting too much...

I did sell my own shit, why do you think we are here in the first place! You went on my for sale ad...

Weirdo alert!

Instead of complaining on this thread go do something productive lol. You got your money and the shifter, do you want anything else?

Leave a comment:

• Jokester
    replied
    I did sell my own shit, why do you think we are here in the first place! You went on my for sale ad...

Weirdo alert!

Instead of complaining on this thread go do something productive lol. You got your money and the shifter, do you want anything else?

Leave a comment:

• woodenturn
    replied
    check the PMs - says it all
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• woodenturn
    replied
    No, that’s not what happened at all, Ill show you the PayPal statements. I told him before hand the arm wouldn’t work. And his original first PM said shifter, so I checked that when I went to UPS, but I forgot he changed it to “I want the arm”

The arm and shifter together was $40, I asked for $80 to cover PayPal fees and shipping to Canada, he sent $76. I refunded him $44 and told him to keep the shifter, he said nah I want the full refund but I won’t send the shifter back.

I know how to do business. Thanks for the advice. I sent the full refund back and somehow I have to get the shifter back. All of this over $30!

Your picture had both in it. And yeah, you forgot and did something random without checking our correspondence. States clearly in our PMs I wanted you to only sell me the arm and you forgot you insisted I take both.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I said I would send the shifter back, but on your dime because you screwed up. Which you admitted above. However, you wanted me to pay because you said I could sell it. Which you say over and over. You know what, sell your own shit.

Leave a comment:

• woodenturn
    replied
    Point is, he shipped the shift selector and not the arm, without checking with me. After saying I had to take the selector because he did not want to separate from the arm.

So you can still buy the shifter, and maybe he will ship you a taillight instead, then tell you it is worth alot so just sell it and be happy.

I'm not AWOL -- paypal has decided.

Still waiting on the tracking number too! Never received any tracking. Jokester kept saying he would send the tracking number -- never did.

As far as I know, may not even be anything in the mail.

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
    Gonna say, I was interested in the same shifter because it was welded for the 24v g260 combo but changed my mind. Picture clearly shows it cut and welded. Anyways, I’ve spent close to 500 in that ad alone already and received my products fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Jokester
    replied
    Thank you all for the kind words.

He has gone AWOL since opening the PayPal claim.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X