X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richardbohr
    replied
    Feedback

I bought a shift knob from jokester.Cool guy fast shipping and no issues.

Leave a comment:

• dude8383
    replied
    Can't please everyone :up:

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    reminds me of the guy who got butthurt over a $8 sensor and complained on my feedback... meanwhile others are spending 10x that and are completely happy...

Leave a comment:

• E30335i
    replied
    Gonna say, I was interested in the same shifter because it was welded for the 24v g260 combo but changed my mind. Picture clearly shows it cut and welded. Anyways, I’ve spent close to 500 in that ad alone already and received my products fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Jokester
    replied
    Originally posted by getouth View Post
    This is totally not worth $50 on any level..... threads like this make no sense. my $0.02
    My thoughts. It was $30. I sent it back, but of course he won’t say that part of the story in the thread.

Leave a comment:

• Jokester
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    With a name like "Jokester", what did you expect?!
    You track me down on threads to say this joke now 3 times. Weirdo alert!

Leave a comment:

• Jokester
    replied
    Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
    So, the selector was $20, and the arm was $30. He then sends only the selector, without telling you, and refunds you $20, when it should have been $30. And then suggests OP should go to the effort to sell the shifter that he didn't even want.

Yeah, nah. I'd be pissed. Some simple communication could have avoided this whole mess too. I hope you learn something from this, Jokester, because this is not how you do business.
    No, that’s not what happened at all, Ill show you the PayPal statements. I told him before hand the arm wouldn’t work. And his original first PM said shifter, so I checked that when I went to UPS, but I forgot he changed it to “I want the arm”

The arm and shifter together was $40, I asked for $80 to cover PayPal fees and shipping to Canada, he sent $76. I refunded him $44 and told him to keep the shifter, he said nah I want the full refund but I won’t send the shifter back.

I know how to do business. Thanks for the advice. I sent the full refund back and somehow I have to get the shifter back. All of this over $30!

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post

Leave a comment:

• Stanley Rockafella
    replied

Leave a comment:

• getouth
    replied
    This is totally not worth $50 on any level..... threads like this make no sense. my $0.02

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    If you couldnt tell that shifter was welded you need to go see an optometrist ...

Leave a comment:

• rturbo 930
    replied
    Originally posted by woodenturn View Post
    Think twice about buying from Jokester.

I was shopping for a shifter arm only, and in his thread he had a selector and arm in a photo with a price of $20.

I said I would take them, he comes back with that $20 was only the price for the selector, and that the two combined was $50. I asked if he would separate, and he says he would rather not.

So I pay $50 plus shipping. Then I see a refund in my paypal for $20, and I pm him to see what is up. He tells me that the arm was bad so he only shipped the selector.

Still waiting on full refund.

Avoid!
    So, the selector was $20, and the arm was $30. He then sends only the selector, without telling you, and refunds you $20, when it should have been $30. And then suggests OP should go to the effort to sell the shifter that he didn't even want.

Yeah, nah. I'd be pissed. Some simple communication could have avoided this whole mess too. I hope you learn something from this, Jokester, because this is not how you do business.

Leave a comment:

• Jokester
    replied
    Love how he tracked down people I’ve been doing business with and talks shit on me to them. That’s what people spend their free time doing nowadays

Leave a comment:

• Jokester
    replied
    I sent back his money. Not worth my time over fucking $30.

Leave a comment:

• Jokester
    replied
    I’ve done full refunds before, I don’t have a problem with it. I’m not paying another $38 to get the shifter back. If PayPal decides he should get the money back so be it, it’s $32 lol.
    Last edited by Jokester; 04-17-2019, 12:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X