Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cuchullainn
    replied
    Needless to say, Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again. My GE coilovers showed up today, they're so pretty I almost don't want to put them on the car.

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Great experience. Fast shipping, good communication, would recommend to anyone.

Leave a comment:

• Cronopoulos
    replied
    Purchased G.E. Coilovers and always kept in contact with what was going on. They showed up today and they are BEAUTIFUL and can't wait to install them.

Kickass product and seller.

Leave a comment:

• Blackout
    replied
    I bought GE Coilovers. Kept me up to date with order status and notified me the tracking information when the time came. Need not to mention, GE products screams quality! Backed by one-on-one customer support.
    What else is there to say?
    Outstanding Experience.

Leave a comment:

• einstein57
    replied
    Tell that to my probation officer. J/K. Never been arrested.

Leave a comment:

• JPL
    replied
    Good Guy

Bought the keyless entry before the e46 alarm system. Sent him my keys to have them cut and decided to buy the e46 system. He cut the e46 keys for me instead which was awesome and suggested who I might sell my keyless entry to.

Needless to say I'm more than satisfied and I would be highly surprised if this guy has done anything wrong in his life.

GREAT

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Very stand up guy, words can't really discribe him. :up:

Leave a comment:

• ThisGuy310
    replied
    One of the most knowledgeable dudes on this site.

Leave a comment:

• Vivek
    replied
    Great guy. Shipped me coil over adjuster tools for 5 bucks total, and he spend half of that on first class mail (which I didn't request nor express any interest in). I was very happy to get them in a couple days, exactly what i expected, and they look like they're gonna work great. Thanks Einstein.

Leave a comment:

• rtwaits
    replied
    Shipped keyless entry from CA to NY in about an hour! (well, not exactly) but it was really fast and hope to put it in by the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Eurospec
    replied
    Purchased a keyless entry system from Nigel not too long ago and finally got around to installing it. The results are great! He was very quick to respond to my PM's and resolved an issue I was having immediately.

Highly recommend his product/ service!

Leave a comment:

• Gatts
    replied
    ^^ Keyless entry for me as well. Excellent price, transaction speed as well as shipping time. Not to mention product quality. Thanks for the good business.

Leave a comment:

• redsubdivisions
    replied
    Keyless entry system from him. Ordered Saturday, came in on Tuesday. I wired it up the next day and it works pretty well. I would definitely do business with him again.

Leave a comment:

• IronmanE30
    replied
    Shipped the same day that I paid. Great customer service from a good guy!

Cheers,

Jim

Leave a comment:

• Sagaris
    replied
    Silicone intake boot. Excellent product, perfect fit, high quality, quick to get the shipment in the mail. This boot cured my ED Thanks man!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X