Bradnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradnic

All is good. I suspect all found below is due to a failure of text communication - my tone being misinterpreted and bradnic simply being super busy - understood. Everything is squared away. I suggest we get back to listening to our tapes. Good luck bradnic.
    Last edited by packratbimmer; 10-12-2019, 04:00 PM.

Since this is about transaction feedback, I've done numerous deals with brad some of which involved considerable sums, large packages and some of which were done on pure good faith. Every deal completed as intended with everyone getting what they agreed to without drama or fuss. I don't know about the above but I'll add that I've broken bread with Brad and his wife and do consider them to be friends so he has my seal of approval.
    Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
    Alice the Time Capsule
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
    87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

jeffnhiscars thanks for the post. As you can attest I have bought and sold on r3v for years. I was ripped off by a scammer once, and by a bad seller a second time. So I certainly get the frustration about shipping delays.

As I've explained throughly on my thread, I stopped taking orders a couple of months ago due to a two major job changes this year. I should have cancelled pending orders sooner. That's on me. The delays with the radio work are 100% my fault. This particular individual did not stay in contact. He was incredibly rude, and decided to take it on himself to 'teach me a lesson'.

Remember - this is over $14.35. This 'customer' is trying to ruin someone over $14.
      Also remember - I offered to reimburse his original shipping in exchange for time to fulfill his order. He refused it.

So. I have ZERO intention of doing any more business with this person. period. His experience is his own doing, admittedly caused by my delays and inattention to someone who went dark on me. Had I been on top of the backlog better things would not have gotten this far. So that's on me.
      I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
      DB vert plastic bumpers
      OEM Keys
      MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
      91 ic Calypso 3.1
      86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
      TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
      e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Originally posted by packratbimmer
        I received my radio but got stiffed of my $14.35 in shipping. That's another fact.
        This isnt a company its one guy doing something for the community and not making money (losing money) on this.

He offered to pay the shipping if you waited for it to be done. You decided not to so he paid to ship it back to, so basically he lost money sending it back, and not getting the work.

Im not saying shouldnt be upset because you expected it earlier, but once it was pushed you had a decision, I got to be honest kind of a dick move to blow this up over $14, especially when he paid to send it back and said he would pay for you to ship it to him again when he could do the work.

That being said since its a feedback thread I have had transactions with Bradnic and he has been great, very open and honest about what he can and cant do.
        Last edited by Staszek; 10-10-2019, 10:39 AM.
        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Working...
        X