Delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete

Issue has been resolved, please delete/close thread.
    Last edited by ScottSneed; 09-22-2019, 11:49 PM.
    Transaction Feedback
    Various E30 Parts for Sale!
    Z3 Steering Racks for Sale!

Current Fleet:
    -1987 Delphin Grey 325iS
    -1989 Bronzit Beige 325iS

I'm happy to jump in here, folks.

Here is our correspondence thus far.

I've gave it time between claiming delivery and reaching out to him incase Fedex mis-marked it.

Scott asked me to follow up with fedex; they said they ran a "trace claim" on it, but after 10 days it was closed and the package was deemed lost. They said the shipper needed to request a refund via his own complaint using the insurence he paid for. Below is our conversation.

I have no history on this board.
    On bimmerforums:
    RSkid

Nasioc: vr-4Ben

Ebay: Blackvert90

ETC.

See the highlighted areas for his contradictions.
    • My diff has never been delivered. I gave it a week incase it ended up at a neighbors or something innocent.

How do you want to handle this?
    • ScottSneed 08-01-2019, 10:02 AM
    • It has definitely been delivered. Call FedEx and let them know you didn't receive it, they will backtrack and locate it.
      NiceGuyEddie
      NiceGuyEddie 08-13-2019, 11:35 AM
      Scott, it definitely WASN'T delivered, had it been, I would not have reached out... I feel like that's obvious. There is someone home full time at that address and there was no package or slip left. I opened a claim with fedex 12 days ago with zero luck. I'll be opening one with paypal next. To be perfectly honest, I'd much much rather have the diff than be dealing with this or getting my money back, only to need to source another diff.

Just keeping you updated.
    • NiceGuyEddie
      NiceGuyEddie 08-13-2019, 11:40 AM
      Scott, I just got off the phone with Fedex and they are stating you need to file a lost package claim. Please do so and keep me updated.
      My trace claim number: 0801938139
    • ScottSneed
      ScottSneed 08-14-2019, 11:08 AM
      The package was rejected by where it was dropped off by FedEx. I triple checked your address and it was correct. I will not and cannot accept the package due to possible tampering with. I will contact fedex and have them redirect it back to you, if it has been tampered with or lost, we will follow up with a claim. Thank you.
    • NiceGuyEddie
      NiceGuyEddie Today, 08:58 AM
      I'm sorry, what are you saying? Was it sent back to you? It was never taken to the address... there is someone there full time and it was never seen, nor was it stated as rejected... it was stated as delivered. This makes zero sense. Can you please refund my money?
    • ScottSneed
      ScottSneed Today, 09:48 AM
      Refund your money? I have the not received the LSD back from you. The tracking shows it was delivered, and taken back to FedEx
    • ScottSneed
      ScottSneed Today, 09:49 AM
      562-546-3194
    • ScottSneed
      ScottSneed Today, 10:01 AM
      give me a call, it is being rerouted back to you
    • NiceGuyEddie
      NiceGuyEddie Today, 10:02 AM
      Scott, I apologize but I don't understand what you're saying. You stated you cannot accept the item back, which is not what I was asking for you to do. I never received the item and it was never actually attempted to be delivered. There are no slips, nor packages at 310 Palisades Ridge Ct, Eureka Mo 63025. I paid $570 for an item that I have not received in over a month. Wanting a refund is 100% reasonable in this situation.

Why would you have refused it? Why would you have stated you didn't get the LSD back, when you clearly did but refused it?
    • ScottSneed
      ScottSneed Today, 10:03 AM
      Please, give me a call..there has been a mixup with FedEx, thanks
    • ScottSneed
      ScottSneed Today, 10:05 AM
      I called them and they said that is the address for sure and it has DEFINITELY been delivered. I am curious as to what they have told you. I understand you want a refund, but I shipped to the correct address, and I don't have my differential back so that makes ZERO sense to give you the money back until I receive the differential back. The differential is not far from you and will get to you within a day or two. Please call me asap. thanks.
    • ScottSneed
      ScottSneed Today, 10:23 AM
      Are you gonna call me? I'm a student with a kid, and if you scamming me, this is heartless..you are taking food from my kid.
    • ScottSneed
      ScottSneed Today, 10:42 AM
      https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrac...&cntry_code=us

It even shows delivered on the 25th on the tracking,and returned to shipper as refused. Im not sure where you are seeing it as a non shipped package.
    • ScottSneed
      ScottSneed Today, 11:07 AM
      ????
    • NiceGuyEddie
      NiceGuyEddie Today, 12:42 PM
      Scott, I'm not calling you because I want this increasingly devolving interaction to be documented.

I do not have the LSD or my $560.

I'm not trying to scam you at all. I'm the one out the $560 with nothing to show for it. I also have a child and am in the middle of a divorce, we all have our shit.

Let me ask you a question: How can it have been delivered (left at front door) on 7/25; but then also be rejected? But then also on it's way back to me per your comment earlier? It's non-sense and doesn't add up.
      If you'll give me an email address, I'll be happy to show you the claims conversations I've had with them. Can you show me the same?
    This is where it's ends... for now.

Comment

I did lag on response between 8/14 and today but I've been responding today as quickly as possible. if you look at the time stamp, I did not stop responding... I'm simply at work.

Comment

This whole interaction is why I won't do business with members who have less than a certain length of membership or a certain number of posts. Good luck Scott.
        No antenna? I sell plugs!

Here: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...77#post4937877

Comment

tracking says it was delivered. either fedex or eddie is a liar it seems. maybe eddie changed his mind on the diff and doesn't want it anymore

Comment

I’d like the diff. I’ve been buying and selling parts for 18 years without an issue. I didn’t start an account here in 2014 to scam a guy 5 years later.

Scott told me it was simultaneously delivered, returned to california and refused. Please explain this.

Comment

If I didn’t want it, I’d resell it. Check my history else where that I listed.

Comment

I have now left a voicemail for scott.

fedex told me to have him open a claim, and he has not provided a claim number. I’ve also offered to share my conversations with fedex with him and he has not sent me the email address he’d like it sent to

Comment

Can we see a screenshot where FedEx says they delivered it? Is there any proof to the delivery?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                    Can we see a screenshot where FedEx says they delivered it? Is there any proof to the delivery?

Comment

although it says signature was required but also that it was delivered sig not required so maybe fedex is the liar and made a mistake because that doesn't make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post

DELIVERED 07/25

REFUSED AND DROPPED OFF BY RECIPIENT 07/26, THE DAY AFTER

Transaction Feedback

Current Fleet:
                        -1987 Delphin Grey 325iS

Comment

Originally posted by NiceGuyEddie View Post
                          I’d like the diff. I’ve been buying and selling parts for 18 years without an issue. I didn’t start an account here in 2014 to scam a guy 5 years later.

Scott told me it was simultaneously delivered, returned to california and refused. Please explain this.
                          I tried to figure out what was exactly going on, you never updated me after you said you opened a claim for it. Instead of letting me figure it out, you escalated the PayPal claim immediately, even after I let you know it can be found and routed to you. After I called FedEx to follow up on the claim, only then did I noticed it showed delivered, and FedEx said the day after, it was dropped off at a local fedex to be returned to the shipper.
                          Transaction Feedback

Current Fleet:
                          -1987 Delphin Grey 325iS

Comment

Just got off the phone with the buyer, a very nice guy. Agreed to close the claim with note for now to allow FedEx to attempt to redeliver the package.
                            Transaction Feedback

Current Fleet:
                            -1987 Delphin Grey 325iS

Comment

Hmmmmmm could it be that it was delivered to the wrong address, discovered and returned to the shipper? In which case, the seller should wait until he has the diff back before refunding any money. Both parties are pointing the finger but perhaps it was FedEx's mistake.
                              Last edited by reelizmpro; 08-20-2019, 08:51 PM.
                              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
                              X